Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

FS: Zymol Concours & HD Cleanse

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Chris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the rough
FS: Zymol Concours & HD Cleanse

Hope i'm posting in the right place, if not, I apologize, please move it.

I'm not a commercial vendor, these items were purchased for pursonal use.

Concours purchase under 12 months ago, always kept refridgerated. I would estimate about 80% remains, Used 3X. Comes with red silk bag and cert. of authenticity.

Paid $175, Asking $120 OBO shipped priority mail.

Zymol HD Cleanse used 2X, about 85% remains as you can see in the photo. Including two brand new applicators.

asking $35 obo shipped

Old 07-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with the sale...

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling them?

Old 07-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Chris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Good luck with the sale...

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling them?
Long story... Short version...

Economy + 3 companies screwing me in the past 4 months out of thousands = gotta sell some stuff (including the p-car) so, won't be using this stuff.

Old 07-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris_FL
Long story... Short version...

Economy + 3 companies screwing me in the past 4 months out of thousands = gotta sell some stuff (including the p-car) so, won't be using this stuff.
I'm very sorry to hear that.....keep your head up and things like this always pass

Old 07-12-2009, 12:54 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that.....keep your head up and things like this always pass
Yeah, it's a lesson indeed, It's sad but I just have to be less trusting and make better decisions in the future.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:59 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
chris sorry to hear that good luck with the sale these should go quick, you should also list it in the classified section.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Chris_FL
Yeah, it's a lesson indeed, It's sad but I just have to be less trusting and make better decisions in the future.
Unfortunately Chris, this economy is making people do strange things. It's like money...it brings out who you really are inside. Right now, we're all pressured financially and some may also be pressured emotionally. This is the time to see what our character is made of. And so far, there are very few people I know that I can still consider them my "friend". The thing to remember is hard times will always come and go...but how one is treated or mistreated will carry the scar forever.

Old 07-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Unfortunately Chris, this economy is making people do strange things. It's like money...it brings out who you really are inside. Right now, we're all pressured financially and some may also be pressured emotionally. This is the time to see what our character is made of. And so far, there are very few people I know that I can still consider them my "friend". The thing to remember is hard times will always come and go...but how one is treated or mistreated will carry the scar forever.
It's too bad... very wise words Moe.

But yes, I know I'll get past it, just gotta make some changes for the time being, luckily I'm about to turn 25 and I have some time on my side!