Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

New product line launch

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 PM
nlpamg is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by OS Inspector
ill test it out also if you need anymore testers, honest and straight forward opinions
+1, I have two cars that are far apart on the spectrum, one black/black and the other white/white. please let me know, Moe!

Old 09-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nlpamg
+1, I have two cars that are far apart on the spectrum, one black/black and the other white/white. please let me know, Moe!
Thanks for the interest!

Old 09-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OS Inspector
ill test it out also if you need anymore testers, honest and straight forward opinions
appreciate your interest...will keep you posted.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Premium Sponsor
Just an update....

We got a great response from all of you professionals and DIYers to help us with R&D. To be honest, I never imagined the response I'd get. I just didn't know how my quirky dream would be receipted by the public. Well, if the PMs and emails are a litmus test for what we're about to do, then I think my dream will soon become a reality.

The products to be tested are ready for bottling and we're just waiting on the labels. Next week, we'll begin formal interviews with those of you that sent us your info, from there we'll choose the best candidates, and begin the exciting process of testing what I feel is a product line that will be a breath of fresh air in this industry. I can't wait to get it in your hands. So stay put and bare with me for another week. Cheers.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:24 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
great! thanks for the update! i thought you had forgotten about me.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by JenK
great! thanks for the update! i thought you had forgotten about me.
Of course not...we've got everyone that sent a response back on the list and will be calling next week. You only get one chance to make a first impression...I wanna make sure we meet and exceed all your expectations. We've all waited this long for a product line like this, what's a few more weeks

Old 09-29-2009, 06:32 PM
J_Edwards is infamous around these partsJ_Edwards is infamous around these parts
I would be more than happy to give everything a workout for you Moe.

I will make sure to be as critical as possible, I think that can be the most helpful.

Jon - who awesomely just ran out of soap.... ha ha ha.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:16 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
you always been my Ideal detailer and i would trust you in anything related to detailing. good luck

Old 09-30-2009, 07:27 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by J_Edwards
I would be more than happy to give everything a workout for you Moe.

I will make sure to be as critical as possible, I think that can be the most helpful.

Jon - who awesomely just ran out of soap.... ha ha ha.
You were already on the list buddy....I value your opinion as a professional

Old 09-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
you always been my Ideal detailer and i would trust you in anything related to detailing. good luck
WOW...thank you Sir....it's nice to know that character counts these day...you go through your whole life knowing you have a purpose. I think I have an idea of what mine is now. I'm just glad that I've earned the trust of many around me and can see the support as a result of that relationship.

You guys will soon understand why we're doing this. I can only say that's it's giving me such a gratifying feeling on so many different levels. To know you're about to embark on a journey that will help people, an industry, and Mother Nature is something I only hope everyone can experience. I hope all of you take part in this quest with me. I can promise it to be a life-changing experience.

Old 09-30-2009, 07:42 AM
Premium Sponsor
Here's the latest update.....

We're finally getting the 1st batch of samples and they're due to be delivered Friday. We're still waiting on the final labels for our bottles and they should be done by next week.

We're in the process of contacting those of you that wanted to participate in this r&d process. With such a huge response, and only a few of us, please bare with us. ALL of you will be contacted and will know immediately if you're going to be on the final r&d panel. So, if you haven't been contacted, please be patient, we can't wait to talk to you I only wish I could have ALL of you on the panel. But with a limited budget, and the niche market these products will be targeting, it's difficult to have everyone participate.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:33 AM
J_Edwards is infamous around these partsJ_Edwards is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
You were already on the list buddy....I value your opinion as a professional
That is good to know, definitely.

I look forward to everything, especially after hearing about the many different aspects of the products.

I am sure that the feedback is going to be excellent.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Premium Sponsor
Here's the latest update everyone. Those of you that are chosen for our R&D panel have already gone through the interview process and have been made aware of you particiaption. Thanks for the time you spent with us over the phone. It was so refreshing to talk to all of you and the level of interest and enthusiasm was amazing.

One of our R&D members just asked me as to the progress of the line. Here is the message I sent her regarding if were still moving forward:

Yes; we're still working on the product line. We have shifted gears and are focusing on formulating the polish and waxes right now. Since this project is internally funded, my savings, we decided it was best to put our resources into the most critical aspect of the product line. At the moment, a lot of R&D is going into the waxes. I should have the first prototype carnauba wax by January and will keep you guys posted. Thanks for the interest, and expect to see your samples of the products we spoke about some time in January as well.

The bottles, labels, and brand name have all been designed for R&D at the moment. I will have some pictures to show you soon. Hang in there...it'll be worth the wait.

Old 12-11-2009, 05:23 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Put me in for R&D. Allow ur 1/2 Indian side be helped by other 1/2 Indian detailers.