Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

New product line launch

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
New product line launch

So, it's every detailer's dream to one day be in the position to make a mark on this industry. I have been fortunate enough to have a venue here to share with you my passion for the art of detailing every day. As those of you that own your own business know, if you work hard, give your customers the best service you know how, and love what you do, in time your business makes quantum leaps that make you proud. Your company was a seed and a brain child in your mind and in your heart. You were one of the lucky ones that seized your dream and CREATED something from nothing.

My fellow 6speeders, I'm thrilled to announce the next quantum leap for my company is beginning. For years I've been around some of the best detailers in the world using some of the best products in the world. But in the back of my mind, ever since I chose to make detailing a career, something I always wanted to do was make my own products. I never had the technical know-how, the right connections, or the resources to fulfill that dream. After almost 15 years, I'm now in a position to launch what I believe to be the first Certified Organic line of Luxury Car Care products. In the next few years, I will be taking the journey down this path. The success of this venture will depend on people like you. Professional detailers, DIY detailers, and those that are searching for a product that performs beyond their expectations and keeps our planet in consideration.

I'll have more details for you as we launch different components and segments of my new "baby". Currently, there are a few products that we've been testing for the past 6 months that I feel are ready for our next stage, public R&D.

1. Leather Cleaner
2. Car Soap
3. Clay and Lube

If you're interested in helping me out, please add your name to the list below and PM me your info. Someone from my company will contact you to see if you're a good candidate. Thanks for supporting me in the past few years here, and with all your help, I can begin growing another dream into reality.

Moe

Old 08-26-2009, 08:09 PM
tdekany is infamous around these parts
Put me down I'll be happy to try them out. I'll be honest.

Tdekany - new shine detailing

Old 08-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tdekany
Put me down I'll be happy to try them out. I'll be honest.

Tdekany - new shine detailing
Got it...thanks

Old 08-26-2009, 11:19 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
You've piqued my interest! Congratulations on making your dream a reality.

PM sent.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations Moe, I can't wait to try it.

John

Old 08-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by detailjohn
Congratulations Moe, I can't wait to try it.

John
Thanks John...

Old 08-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by lig
You've piqued my interest! Congratulations on making your dream a reality.

PM sent.
Got your PM...thanks

Old 08-27-2009, 11:33 AM
chardonet is infamous around these partschardonet is infamous around these parts
Moe: Congrats on your own line. I am interested in the leather cleaner (for my mom's car; daughter is making a mess!), and the soap. Looking forward to evaluating them!

Old 08-27-2009, 04:33 PM
alevine has a spectacular aura aboutalevine has a spectacular aura about
Moe:

Congrats! I would be happy to help and give an honest opinion as well if needed.

Adam

Old 08-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Dan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura about
Id like to try the products out. PM sent.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:28 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Moe, send me some, to I'll try. We can start a dialog off list about it.

Old 08-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
Moe, send me some, to I'll try. We can start a dialog off list about it.
Thanks for the interest...

Old 08-30-2009, 12:58 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
I am interested too. Let me know.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:14 AM
Premium Sponsor
Thanks for all the responses and I'm excited to see so many of you PM about this launch. We will be contacting everyone this week to find suitable candidates and look forward to having you become part of something unique and special.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:21 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
ill test it out also if you need anymore testers, honest and straight forward opinions

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New product line launch