Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Auto detailing seminars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 09:32 PM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
Auto detailing seminars?

Mostly interested in some hands-on experience in paint correction and conditioning. Don't care too much about things like windshield repair or interior cleaning as it seems like some of these workshops are all-inclusive. I just don't see how you can learn it all in a two or three day crash-course...

Do any of you guys have any recommendations?

Old 09-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Former Vendor
Detailed Image is infamous around these partsDetailed Image is infamous around these parts
I have a guy that's not too far away from you that offers hands on training, DJ Mayo owner of Reflections Detailing. He's one of the top detailers in your area and known very well on Autopia.org . I'll PM you his contact information, hopefully he is what you're looking for.

George

Old 09-03-2009, 05:06 PM
tdekany is infamous around these parts
DJ posted on autopia that he will be doing a class at Eric's shop.

Old 09-03-2009, 05:25 PM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Detailed Image
I have a guy that's not too far away from you that offers hands on training, DJ Mayo owner of Reflections Detailing. He's one of the top detailers in your area and known very well on Autopia.org . I'll PM you his contact information, hopefully he is what you're looking for.

George
Thanks! Got your PM. I'll shoot him an email and see what he has to offer.