Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Metropolitan Detail installed Venture Shield

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 12:07 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Metropolitan Detail installed Venture Shield

If you're looking for paint protection film for your vehicle, there are several things to consider when making your decision.

1. Type of film to be used: We prefer the Venture Shield film for many reasons over the competitors. It is clearer than any other film on the market, making it much more invisible when installed. Venture Shield film does also carry a lifetime warranty that can be used all around the country and Canada. Venture Shield also does have UV protection in the film, this helps the film stay clear, and also protects valuable carbon fiber body parts from yellowing.

2. How much coverage do you want? Venture Shield comes in large roll sizes. This allows us to cover larger panels to make a more seamless installation. This makes for a more invisible installation, but also provides more protection.

3. I have film on my car, does this mean I don't have to maintain it? No, just like the rest of the painted surfaces on your vehicle, the film also needs to be maintained. Bird droppings, and acidic bugs can etch into the film over time. At Metropolitan Detail we offer a FREE "Lifetime Wax" for any film we install on your vehicle. Simply bring us your car and we will wax the film for you at no charge.

4. Who should i trust to install my film? Picking a quality installer can be a daunting task. I always recommend you check out a installer's work before you make a decision. Here at Metropolitan Detail we offer the highest quality installation available. What makes us the best?

4a. We use a vehicle lift for every installation, this enables us to work with the film at eye level when installing a bumper. This is a huge benefit, as we can manipulate the film more accurately, and also reduces the risk of dust getting trapped underneath the film.

4b. Dust controlled environment. Although we can't guarantee that not a single piece of dust will ever get caught underneath your film, we take every possible step to avoid this. We use a seperate shop at our facility ONLY for Venture Shield. This means we don't detail and polish cars in here, we don't wash cars here, we ONLY install Venture Shield.

4c. Quality installer. Benjamin is not only an owner of Metropolitan Detail, but also the only person who will ever touch a clear mask from our facility. His extreme level of expertise, patience, and dexterity is shown on every installation. Benjamin is also the ONLY 4 star rated Venture Shield installer in Washington State. http://members.invisiblepatterns.com/dealers.php

Thank you for looking, here are some pictures of a Mini Cooper S we just did. As you can see, for this installation we removed the washer squirters, the headlight chrome trim, the front hood lip, and the emblem prior to installation. This enables us to create a seamless installation and re-installing these items on top of the film.

Attached Images      

Last edited by detailjohn; 09-19-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:59 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
great job!!! Quality installation is difficult to find nowadays.

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 09-24-2009, 07:01 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
nice work!

Old 09-24-2009, 05:16 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
i have the Venture shield installed on my car. I bought it out of state, but the dealer I bought it from noted the installer was the best guy in the area and I couldn't agree more...I have altas gray and you can not even see it until you are standing near the car. I also understand it has a very good warranty!

Old 09-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
How did I miss this thread? Great work John...that's the RIGHT way to do clear bra.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Thanks everyone.

Old 01-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Greg Nichols is infamous around these parts
Way to go John! I watched Ben install the black body rap on that 55 amg and he is VERY good!

Cheers,
GREG