Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

best detailer in dallas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 12:22 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
best detailer in dallas

i want to spend around $200-300 and get my car detailed .... who should i take it to in dallas?

Old 01-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
Oh boy...can you define what you consider a detail? I mean, at that price range you will be hard pressed to find someone who knows what they are doing and/or can do it well. Good luck!

Last edited by Imaj; 01-08-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:54 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
really ... i have no sense as to how much a detailing should cost. the porsche dealership has detailed my car for a $130 and it looked ok. im sure they just washed and waxed it and put armoural in the interior. the lexus dealership charged me $250 a couple of years ago and did a better job with my suv? how much should i pay? who should i take it to?

Old 01-08-2010, 12:17 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Call Brian at DetailWerkz.

972.880.7277 (Mobile)
+1 (972) 880.7277 (Int'l)

Email: brianhare@detailwerkz.com

His work is amazing and he's been doing it 15 years.

Tell him I sent you

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 01-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Banned
Got_Leather is infamous around these parts
For a full paint correction detail, your looking around $500 plus. The condition of your car will most likely determine the final price.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:00 PM
tdekany is infamous around these parts
Joshvette or Sottwax comes to mind. Also Anthony Orosco.

Old 01-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dfwerdoc
really ... i have no sense as to how much a detailing should cost. the porsche dealership has detailed my car for a $130 and it looked ok. im sure they just washed and waxed it and put armoural in the interior. the lexus dealership charged me $250 a couple of years ago and did a better job with my suv? how much should i pay? who should i take it to?
Did you get it down already? What kind of car?

Old 06-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Biglife is infamous around these partsBiglife is infamous around these parts
Bump for this thread. I'm going to reach out to a few of these guys. Only place I've seen around Dallas is Nemo's Hand car wash but I wasn't too impressed with their detailing setup.

Old 06-02-2012, 01:26 PM
ZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant future
Josh Ottmann is very good - Ottmann Detailing .com

Old 06-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by ZaneO
Zane - I spoke to him but he was booked 3 weeks out. I reached out to DetailWerkz but haven't been able to schedule a time yet. Have you had any experience with DW?

Old 06-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@3dproducts is infamous around these parts
Scottswax in Dallas

Highl recommended. A regular on Autopia

Old 06-20-2012, 03:34 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
<br />
<br />
+1 for Josh Ottmann! He does great work, and comes to your location.

Old 06-20-2012, 01:01 PM
ZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Biglife
Zane - I spoke to him but he was booked 3 weeks out. I reached out to DetailWerkz but haven't been able to schedule a time yet. Have you had any experience with DW?
I don't know much about DW personally. Josh is worth the wait if you have the time.

Old 06-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@3dproducts is infamous around these parts
I don't know much about DW personally. Josh is worth the wait if you have the time.
Right, but Scott is as capable as Josh. So if one doesn't want to wait, Scott is a very good choice

Though he may have a waiting list as well

Old 06-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@3dproducts
Right, but Scott is as capable as Josh. So if one doesn't want to wait, Scott is a very good choice

Though he may have a waiting list as well
A tow truck ate up my bumper, but after I get the new one slapped on, I'll give both of them a call. Do you know if they use the lights, paint gauges, etc?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: best detailer in dallas