Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Teaser: Sonax Wheel Cleaner - The ultimate wheel cleaner?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
finally tried it

I finally got to try the SONAX wheel cleaner last night. The front wheels on the SL were dusty and the rear wheels did not look very bad, but after applying the SONAX and waiting for it to work, the color change told the story.

I wish I would have taken pictures, but there was so much red running down the driveway it looked like someone had been murdered. I used the EZ brush to lightly agitate the stuff while it was setting, and when I rinsed off the SONAX, I was pleasantly surprized. This is the first wheel cleaner that I've used that worked this well. Other cleaners are great, but I usually have to brush a lot more to get all the dust.

SONAX is a keeper. I wish I would have ordered more. Well done, Phil.

Old 05-14-2010, 06:27 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
can I try it to remove the soot from my exhaust tips??? I have to add that I used the Sonax wheel cleaner today and all I can say is wow! I am totally impressed and now have a new wheel cleaner. It only took 5 minutes to clean all 4 wheels! Thanks Phil!!!!

Last edited by JenK; 05-15-2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: add
Old 05-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said above its the ultimate wheel cleaner used P21S for about 20 years now, this totally blew my mind.

Thanks for the feedback.

Old 05-17-2010, 05:26 PM
PORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura aboutPORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura aboutPORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura about
do they carry that at Canadian Tire?? haha I need that for my garage!!

Old 05-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think so but you can order them from us.

Old 05-17-2010, 06:34 PM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
Is this in stock now??

Old 05-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Former Vendor
in stock and moving fast, once this goes the next shipment will be in late June.

Old 05-31-2010, 11:15 PM
nlpamg is infamous around these parts
I got this from Phil and I am glad that I bought two bottles...

I was a P21S user prior to this and I have to say that this is WAAAAAY better than P21S.

This cleans wheels significantly better than P21S and it gives them a nice gloss as well. The only downside is that you have to make sure you don't let it dry or else it's somewhat harder to take off.

I won't be buying P21S anymore, that's for sure.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Former Vendor

Sonax Wheel Cleaner in 5 Liter is just about here.

ETA of June 16, 2010.

We will be doing a pre-sale of this item. Once the item is in stock the price will go back up.

List: $99.95
Sale Price: $89.95

Save big! Pick this up in refills and bring your cost down.

Save even more by using your forum discount code.

Now to make this pre-sale even better, order now and we will give you a choice of:

4 Uber "BLACK" Microfiber Towels a value of $13.45!

or

1 Sonax Dashboard Cleaner a value of $14.95!

NOTE: While supplies last. Once one is out of stock we will ship the other.

Click here to take up on the pre-sale of Sonax Wheel Cleaner 5 Liter Refill

Pre-Sale will end on June 16, 2010.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:00 AM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
Used it for the first time yesterday...it is the real deal wheel cleaner!

Old 07-21-2010, 09:33 AM
Former Vendor
that's great!