Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Took the rejex challenge

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 12:31 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Took the rejex challenge

and really wasn't pleased. I did a full polish on my girls accord and applied 2 coats of rejex. Initial slickness was good, the reflection looked good, but it didn't do much to the metallic flake. After a good rain storm the slickness fell off quick and was time to reapply after about 2 weeks. I chose to use something else.

I'm one of those guys that likes to try out everything I can get my hands on. I know some were eager to hear my thoughts on this product. Overall, it's one of the better products out there, esp. in terms of use. But like most products that make "claims" this one definately fell short of what I was expecting. Just my 2 cents

Old 01-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
i too was completely unimpressed with Rejex - now I've got 2 bottles collecting dust in my garage

Old 01-18-2005, 09:17 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Lizard1
i too was completely unimpressed with Rejex - now I've got 2 bottles collecting dust in my garage

Good to see I wasn't the only one. W/ all the raves it got on this board I was sure i'd like it.

Old 01-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Ray M is infamous around these parts
Agreed....used it on my black Turbo and was very impressed. I redid the car with Klasse within a few days.

Tried it again on my red Lightning and the results were better on that color, but still inferior to Klasse IMHO.

Last edited by Ray M; 02-03-2005 at 08:09 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.