Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Clear Coat Restoration/Repair Bay Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Proform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud of
Clear Coat Restoration/Repair Bay Area

I have not been able to locate a service in the Bay Area.....A few out there just not locally that I can see.

I believe this is wet sanding process.

Black 997 GT3

TIA

Old 09-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Bob at Auto Concierge is your guy. One of the best in the country.

Old 09-12-2010, 09:24 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
What's wrong w ur clear? Bob is great

Old 09-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Proform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud of
Thank You

Have a few scuffs and swirls

Old 11-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the tip!

Bob was so busy it took almost 2 months for my appointment but as you can see he is on site and hard at work. We are on day 4 I must say it must be seen to be believed. I am shocked at what he has been able to accomplish.

A+

Attached Images  
Old 11-27-2010, 03:32 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Proform
Thanks for the tip!

Bob was so busy it took almost 2 months for my appointment but as you can see he is on site and hard at work. We are on day 4 I must say it must be seen to be believed. I am shocked at what he has been able to accomplish.

A+
For sure and great choice indeed! He's been doing our cars for year and they honestly still look so good considering what they're been put through

Old 12-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Agreed! Bob Willis has been doing this for a long time and is the best detailer we have come to know. Autoconcierge is not only a detailer, but a master at paint correction. There is much fluff in the detailing worls with companies making exaggerated claims to how long they have been in the industry. Some would question the cost of paint correction from Bob, but once you see the results, you will then understand the true value in excellence!

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 05-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Proform
Thanks for the tip!

A+
Bob Willis is a true perfectionist at heart. Quality is what enthusiasts search for and Bob Willis delivers every time. We have been utilizing his services for years and A++ to him. 925-852-1962 is his #

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com