Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Cyber Monday Car Care Promotion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Cyber Monday Car Care Promotion

Our Black Friday Promo is in effect until 12-3-10.

As a bonus for Cyber Monday, we will add a bottle of einszett Spray Wax* to every order.

Don't forget the promo code FRIDAY2010 to save big.

Thanks for the support.

* While supplies last.

Old 11-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Taxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really nice
Moe, you're killing me. After my last order in mid-November, you announced your Black Friday sale, and now you're GIVING AWAY the einszett spray wax that I bought 2 weeks ago. Please stop all of these discounts and special offers!

Old 11-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Taxi!
Moe, you're killing me. After my last order in mid-November, you announced your Black Friday sale, and now you're GIVING AWAY the einszett spray wax that I bought 2 weeks ago. Please stop all of these discounts and special offers!
I gotta give you more reasons to come back

I'll send you a free surprise gift tomorrow....hopefully that'll make up for it.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:32 PM
RPGilberts87 is infamous around these parts
Now that's customer service moe!

Old 11-29-2010, 06:03 AM
Taxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really nice
It's just been "bad timing" on my part, although I can't really complain because I did take advantage of the 10% discount card you sent with my first order. No surprise gift is necessary, Moe, as the free information you and the other professional detailers share here is worth a lot and is greatly appreciated.

Old 11-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Taxi!
It's just been "bad timing" on my part, although I can't really complain because I did take advantage of the 10% discount card you sent with my first order. No surprise gift is necessary, Moe, as the free information you and the other professional detailers share here is worth a lot and is greatly appreciated.
Hey, whatever I can do to brighten your day, fine by me. You're still getting a free gift. Just refer us to a friend and I'd appreciate the word of mouth.

Old 11-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by RPGilberts87
Now that's customer service moe!
An in era of poor customer service, we try to be one of those companies that shows our clients they're worth something to us and we appreciate them.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:11 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Yeah, last time I bought 2 days before the special...this time I jumped on it!

Old 11-29-2010, 08:24 PM
RPGilberts87 is infamous around these parts
I try and do the same with my customers. Even the littlest thing I do for a customer is greatly appreciated for them.

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
An in era of poor customer service, we try to be one of those companies that shows our clients they're worth something to us and we appreciate them.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Yeah, last time I bought 2 days before the special...this time I jumped on it!
Thanks for your order...one of our Elves threw in a little gift for ya