Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Detailer's Pro Dual Action Odor Eliminator GIVEAWAY!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 07:36 AM
Former Vendor
Nick@Autogeek is infamous around these parts
Detailer's Pro Dual Action Odor Eliminator GIVEAWAY!

We're going to be giving away two of the new DP Dual Action Odor Eliminator of your choice to one lucky winner who agrees to write a review.

Here are the scents available...

-French Vanilla
-Just Detailed
-Cool Mint Chocolate
-Tropical Breeze
-Cinnamon Stick

DP Dual Action Odor Eliminator removes odors from car interiors and small spaces two ways! The dual action dispenser releases odor neutralizer in bursts or the trigger can be fully depressed to work as a fogger. DP Dual Action Odor Eliminator contains a neutralizing agent to completely eliminate odors and replace them with a pleasant French Vanilla fragrance.

All you have to do to enter is reply to this thread with; "I want to try out (insert scents here) and will write a review!". The winner will be picked Monday, April 4th.

Old 03-31-2011, 12:19 PM
badges2 is infamous around these parts
I want to try out Just Detailed and French Vanilla and will write a review!

Old 04-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Former Vendor
Nick@Autogeek is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by badges2
I want to try out Just Detailed and French Vanilla and will write a review!
Congrats badges2, you are the winner! Send me a PM with your complete shipping information.

Old 04-15-2011, 06:36 PM
badges2 is infamous around these parts
Here's what I've got to report so far. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm crapping on someone who did me a solid so here it goes:

"Just Detailed" - When I sprayed it initially, the first thought I had was it smelled like ketchup. After sitting overnight, my daughter got in for her ride to school and immediately said "Why does it smell like green beans in here?" Unfortunately, she was spot on. It smelled exactly like greens beans from a can. I won't be using this one again.

"French Vanilla" - When I sprayed this one, the push nozzle stuck down and began shooting a stream of the contents full blast all over the inside of my 911. I had to throw it out of the car into the yard and pull the nozzle off. The scent that remained was not so much "French Vanilla" as a baby powder type scent. I can't use this one again.

"Tropical Breeze" - I used this one in the washroom to give my car a break! This one defintely smells floral. It wasn't a bad smell, but it was overpowering in it's strong/fragrant smell. I would not use the in my car. It's actually okay for the bathroom though.

"Cinnamon Stick" - This was probably my favorite of the lot. It is definitely cinnamon, but no too overpowering. The next day, it had mellowed to where it smelled good.

"Cool Mint Chocolate" - I just nuked my wife's van with this one! In a weird way, I like it. It smells just like the name implies. It does have an almost "clean" smell to it. Hopefully it mellows well by tomorrow morning.

One of my concerns with these sprays is their power. When you spray it, it launches a mist of spray probably 5'-6' into the air. This is way too powerful to spray inside a smaller car like my 911. When I spray the cans, it shoots spray on my inside glass and I have to clean the windows. The can directs you to lightly push the spray nozzle for less spray, but when you do so, it's spritzes droplets of spray instead of a fine mist.

Everything was shipped quickly and arrived well packed as usual. I was happy to receive these and give them a try, but to be honest, I don't think I would buy them. Most of the scents were pretty over powering and not something most guys will want in their car. I wouldn't want to explain to my friends sitting in my car that it's the Cool Mint Chocolate spray that I got! I hate to give a bad review of something that was sent to me, but I'm sure honesty is what was being sought.

Last edited by badges2; 04-15-2011 at 07:37 PM.