Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Got hit by a rogue sprinkler.. water spots!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 08:17 AM
powderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to behold
Got hit by a rogue sprinkler.. water spots!

Guys at my office decided to test the sprinklers yesterday. Left some nasty hard water on the black pepper to bake in the 90 degree heat.

A wash and light polish did not fully fix the problem. What's the best product for this sort of thing??

Old 06-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by powderjay
Guys at my office decided to test the sprinklers yesterday. Left some nasty hard water on the black pepper to bake in the 90 degree heat.

A wash and light polish did not fully fix the problem. What's the best product for this sort of thing??
Post some pictures if you can. Usually Menzerna SIP on an orange or purple pad followed by Super Finish on white or black pad does the trick.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:03 AM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
Just finished the exact application on my Wife's Cayman last weekend as Moe describes and it worked to perfection.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:28 AM
powderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Guys, Moe I'll call you for some product soon. I'll take some pics tonight, got most of them but you can still see some faint residue.