Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

kranzle foam lance or cam spray foamer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 03:09 PM
ryan79 is infamous around these parts
kranzle foam lance or cam spray foamer

Anyone had experience with both products; if so, any opinions?

I had a cam foamer, which now needs replaced. It seems the Cam would be tough to beat..but maybe?
Anyone?

Thanks

Old 10-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Funny you ask that question.

I have not used the Kranzle but I do believe Moe has, I have been using the Cam Spray Foam Canon for 4 years now and its been great!

Old 01-30-2012, 05:58 AM
ryan79 is infamous around these parts
I had contacted Moe a while back while placing an order and expressed my interest in the Kranzle foamer. As always, Moe's service and willingness to please is 1st class. He offered to let me use it to compare and if I didn't like it to just send the Kranzle back.
Well NE Ohio in the winter isn't the best place to demo car care products; but I have gotten the chance to try it 3 times now.
Its a nice piece of equiptment, but for sheer volume and thickness of foam - it really doesn't compare to the Cam Foamer.
Despite the time that has gone by, I'm sure that Moe would honor his offer to take it back; but you never know, it may find some use in the future, so I'm thinking I'll keep. (though i'll be picking up a replacement Cam foamer once the weather allows for more use in these parts.)

So.. that's my $.02 on these two high end foamers.