Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Orange County, CA, Detailing Supply Sources for the DIYer?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 02:44 PM
socalbd has a spectacular aura aboutsocalbd has a spectacular aura about
Orange County, CA, Detailing Supply Sources for the DIYer?

While I'll leave the C2S to the pros, I have a 10 y/o dailiy driver Bimmer that's a little worse for the wear.

I'd like to pick up some detailing gear (buffing pads for the orbital, and rotary, and polishes and compounds) to clean her up and know there has to be a source for supplies that's better than the local Pep Boys. Is there somewhere in central OC (Costa Mesa/Irvine/Tustin) that a regular guy can go to get some of the consumables?

Thanks!

Old 10-27-2011, 03:28 PM
awsum1ed is infamous around these parts
I would see Moe at Glistening Perfection. He has all the goodies you are looking for.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:04 PM
socalbd has a spectacular aura aboutsocalbd has a spectacular aura about
It's so far South... ;o)

Old 10-27-2011, 06:00 PM
awsum1ed is infamous around these parts
he's store is in Aliso Viejo. & u are in newport beach? still to far? oh well i tried to help.

Originally Posted by socalbd
It's so far South... ;o)

Old 10-28-2011, 01:12 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by socalbd
While I'll leave the C2S to the pros, I have a 10 y/o dailiy driver Bimmer that's a little worse for the wear.

I'd like to pick up some detailing gear (buffing pads for the orbital, and rotary, and polishes and compounds) to clean her up and know there has to be a source for supplies that's better than the local Pep Boys. Is there somewhere in central OC (Costa Mesa/Irvine/Tustin) that a regular guy can go to get some of the consumables?

Thanks!
Let us know what you need, or stop by. We can ship anything under $99 to you and it shouldn't be too expensive. Or, spend over $99, and get free shipping. You'll have the products next day.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by awsum1ed
I would see Moe at Glistening Perfection. He has all the goodies you are looking for.
Thanks Ed...now we just gotta get you in here

Old 10-28-2011, 02:07 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
I highly recommend moe

Old 10-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
I highly recommend moe
Thanks mate..