Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Interior products 911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 08:08 PM
SilverPDK is infamous around these parts
Interior products 911

Hi what are the best products to clean and maintain the interior of a porsche 911 with ventilated seats? Thanks

Old 11-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Frank A. is infamous around these parts
Hi. Welcome aboard!

I use Sonax Leather Care to clean/condition. I top that with Ultima Interior Guard Plus.

For the dash, doors and other leather/vinyl (other than the seats) I use the Ultima first and then top it with 303 Aerospace Protectant.

Good luck!

Regards,
Frank A.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:23 AM
Dan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura about
Leather Masters.

Old 11-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SilverPDK
Hi what are the best products to clean and maintain the interior of a porsche 911 with ventilated seats? Thanks
You choose one of these kits based on your need.

Just make sure to clean the leather using a mild cleaner. Also, using a product like sonax leather foam helps in not getting product inside the perforations.

Don't forget to use promo code BLACK to get savings.

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...its/Categories

Hope this helps.

Old 11-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
You choose one of these kits based on your need.

Just make sure to clean the leather using a mild cleaner. Also, using a product like sonax leather foam helps in not getting product inside the perforations.

Don't forget to use promo code BLACK to get savings.

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...its/Categories

Hope this helps.
Thanks. I went to order the intermediate interior kit and proceeded to checkout and enterered all do the information up to confirmation but the code black didn't do anything?

Old 11-27-2011, 11:28 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SilverPDK
Thanks. I went to order the intermediate interior kit and proceeded to checkout and enterered all do the information up to confirmation but the code black didn't do anything?
The kits are already discounted 10%...please pm me your info and we'll manually do the order and give you an additional 10% off and free shipping.

Thanks for your order

Old 11-27-2011, 12:09 PM
The kits are already discounted 10%...please pm me your info and we'll manually do the order and give you an additional 10% off and free shipping.

Thanks for your order
Thanks. I tried PMing you but the forum won't let me until I get 15 posts. I was going to order the intermiate interior and exterior kits along with a mitt. I have buckets and car soap.

Thanks again

Brad

Old 11-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Premium Sponsor
Brad, reply again, and you'll be at 14 posts. Say something nice, and I'll return the favor, then you'll be at 15 posts

Or, just email me your info and I'll have an invoice emailed to you

Full Name
Address
Phone#

Product you need

moe@glisteningperfeciton.com

Old 11-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Brad, reply again, and you'll be at 14 posts. Say something nice, and I'll return the favor, then you'll be at 15 posts

Or, just email me your info and I'll have an invoice emailed to you

Full Name
Address
Phone#

Product you need

moe@glisteningperfeciton.com
I think I have my 15 now LOL