Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Looking for a small Porsche Detailing Bag

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 04:47 PM
FAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the rough
Looking for a small Porsche Detailing Bag

Like the title says, I'm looking for a small Porsche bag to get my dad for X-Mas. Basically something small he can keep in the car to house a small detailing kit.

Everything I've seen so far has been either just big enough for a quart of oil (too small) or very large and expensive.

Anyone have any ideas where I could find a relatively inexpensive, medium sized Porsche bag? Thanks.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FAUEE
Like the title says, I'm looking for a small Porsche bag to get my dad for X-Mas. Basically something small he can keep in the car to house a small detailing kit.

Everything I've seen so far has been either just big enough for a quart of oil (too small) or very large and expensive.

Anyone have any ideas where I could find a relatively inexpensive, medium sized Porsche bag? Thanks.
Are you wanting something with a porsche logo on it?

Old 11-29-2011, 09:56 PM
FAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the rough
Yeah.

I was basically wanting a small bag with a Porsche logo on it to fit some smaller bottles of stuff in it. That way when he takes the car out, he'll have some cleaning supplies with him if his OCD goes off.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:34 AM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
I have the old Porsche made detail kit for a Cab. It came in a metal/chrome briefcase looking thing. I have never opened it and the contents may be old now but you are welcome to it. I'm going to throw it away...

If you want it send me an e-mail at olivier at arinet dot com

Old 12-01-2011, 07:06 AM
Matt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud of
I wonder if a leather shop could make the bag you are looking for.

Matt

Old 12-02-2011, 10:33 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
Griots makes a nice little bag that comes with some small bottles for touch ups.
http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...ortby=ourPicks