Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Clearbra Installer in So Calif

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 12:13 AM
PorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to behold
Clearbra Installer in So Calif

As the title says, I'm looking for a referral to a clearbra installer. I'm in Westlake Village (near Thousand Oaks). Thanks very much.

Old 01-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorschePaul
As the title says, I'm looking for a referral to a clearbra installer. I'm in Westlake Village (near Thousand Oaks). Thanks very much.
Hi Paul. What coverage are you looking for? Custom, pre-cut, etc. Did you want us to come to you, or will you come down and drop off?