Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

GP Automotive Renewal Service - Phase 3 - Detoxification - Porsche Turbo Cabriolet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up GP Automotive Renewal Service - Phase 3 - Detoxification - Porsche Turbo Cabriolet

This phase is what we recommend for all our first time customers. Why? We want all the cars in our care to be at a certain baseline as we move forward with your program of vehicular care. Detoxification fixes certain problems on your vehicle that you may not even be aware of. That's because Detoxification works at the subsurface level. Detoxification is just what it implies - it removes potentially damaging substances from your paint and other critical surfaces. If left alone, dirt and other invisible contaminants will quickly hasten the deterioration of paint, leather, vinyl, chrome and more. Phase 3 incorporates all the processes in Phases 1 and 2 as well as a full clay bar on exterior paint and glass, light paint correction and polishing of all britework. We deep clean and treat all surfaces: leather, vinyl, plastic, chrome, wood, etc. We vacuum and shampoo your carpeting. We examine and clean the engine bay. Think of this phase as a complete servicing. We're treating all the critical interior and exterior surfaces on your vehicle as well as many areas that aren't visible. Your paint, your leather, all your rubber surfaces and trim even your glass and engine compartment are cleaned and treated. No surface is left unexamined.

Unique polishing soap used to further clean wheels

Engine washed using citrus cleaner and deionized water.

Engine immediately dried using filtered forced air blower.

Dirt and grime from engine on mat

Top not beading

Cleaned using proper cleaner. This assures proper fabric guard penetration to protect the top from stains and further UV discoloration

Dirty wash mitt rinsed prior to getting another dunk in clean soapy water

Paint decontaminated

Unique polishing soap to further clean tail pipes

Machine polish - Moderate paint correction

Imperfections 80-85% corrected in this particular detail

Hand polish paint to further clean, polish, and prep for wax

Hand polish removed

Hand wax using ultra premium Carnauba wax

Hand wax removed

Wheel weight stickers to be removed

Tires cleaned and conditioned. No greasy feel or look. You should rub your hands on the tire and it stays clean

Leather cleaned using all-natural leather cleaner

Old 12-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Clean and back to original look

Leather will then be conditioned

Carpets and upholstery cleaned

Plastics and vinyl conditioned

Engine detailed

Tips polished

Windscreen cleaned

All exterior trim cleaned and conditioned

Top treated with fabric guard

Glass cleaned

Inside glass closed and bottom portion cleaned

Old 12-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Taxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really nice
What a beautiful car. Great job as usual, Moe, but I do have a question. When you carry similar products from different manufacturers (like leather cleaner and conditioner, for example), how do you decide which product to use? Or do you use different products in these threads just to showcase them for us?

Old 12-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Taxi!
What a beautiful car. Great job as usual, Moe, but I do have a question. When you carry similar products from different manufacturers (like leather cleaner and conditioner, for example), how do you decide which product to use? Or do you use different products in these threads just to showcase them for us?
Thanks for checking it out.

The products I choose are based on the "look" they give me and the detail level client is choosing. For example, our wax we use on all details is Zymol Vintage, occasionally, Royale. I choose this because it gives me a "look" I'm after. If a client wants greater durability, I'll go with Nano Technologie's sealant which is carnauba based, but has nano infused in it. This product does take away from the warmth I like, but we pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge of products, and the durability, shine, long lasting cleanliness, is a good compromise for me to use this product.

So, I don't choose products to showcase them, rather, products that allow me to express what I think the car should look like. In my head, every aspect of your car should have a certain "look". I try to match the vision in my head to reality the client sees. Lucky for me, my clients share the same vision

Hope that makes sense.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:09 PM
tdekany is infamous around these parts
Excellent detail!

Old 01-30-2013, 10:41 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by tdekany
Excellent detail!
Thanks for checking it out tom.