Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Thanks Glistening Perfection!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 12:24 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
Thanks Glistening Perfection!!

I just want to share a great customer service experience with you all.

Got a dry up tree sap about 4 inches long on my door, spend a hour with water and solvents trying to clean it up but having a hard time. Since I'm on Moe's "Don't Worry, Be Glistening" Plan. I call his emergency line, got a call back within 5 mins, explain and forward him the picture. Moe said he can come over to my home today and offered some suggestion in the meantime. Got it off the car without damaging the Nano coating. Another tree sap nightmare saved by Moe. Now that is great customer service.

Awesome experience!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 07-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kw911TT

I just want to share a great customer service experience with you all.

Got a dry up tree sap about 4 inches long on my door, spend a hour with water and solvents trying to clean it up but having a hard time. Since I'm on Moe's "Don't Worry, Be Glistening" Plan. I call his emergency line, got a call back within 5 mins, explain and forward him the picture. Moe said he can come over to my home today and offered some suggestion in the meantime. Got it off the car without damaging the Nano coating. Another tree sap nightmare saved by Moe. Now that is great customer service.

Awesome experience!!!!
Glad I could help. I know how worrisome one gets when their baby has a blemish. Great to see you weren't timid about taking on the task yourself. Now where are those after shots?