Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Zymol Cleaner Wax Z-503

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 12:40 PM
sentipede is infamous around these parts
Zymol Cleaner Wax Z-503

Has anyone used this stuff before? Any impressions?

Old 07-25-2006, 12:45 PM
joekimdds is infamous around these parts
it's cheap...easy-on...easy-off...but doesn't last that long...leaves alot of powder residue when taking off

Old 07-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sentipede
Has anyone used this stuff before? Any impressions?

It's an all-in-one polish and wax. It will remove minor swirls and scratches. Does not last as long as Zymol's other waxes, but for about $20, a great value. Make sure to clay the car first and then apply cleaner wax using a terry applicator and remove it using Zymol's terry towels. There is a lot of residue dust. Use a blower and/or do a final wipe down with a microfiber towel with any final inspection or similar product.

Last edited by MoeMistry; 07-29-2006 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:55 AM
pai
pai is infamous around these parts
used this product last week. It did not remove any minor imperfections!!!! like the swirl marks and it did leave a lot of residue.
But over all shine is grt, worth the money and its all natural!

Old 08-23-2006, 07:10 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pai
used this product last week. It did not remove any minor imperfections!!!! like the swirl marks and it did leave a lot of residue.
But over all shine is grt, worth the money and its all natural!
By hand, it should have removed light spider webbing. What pad and towel did you use. With a DA, it will hide minor swirls for a while.

Old 08-24-2006, 11:01 AM
pai
i used a standard cotton towel, i must have goofed up.
Moe,i have a question for u.Can i use klasse AIO and top it off with a carnauba wax like p21s? i am asking since one is polymer based and the other is natural.

Old 08-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Premium Sponsor
pai, cotton towels shouldn't be used to wax your car. You could use a very high quality cotton towel, but microfibers are much better. As far as Zymol goes, you should not mix it with any synthetics. I'm not sure about Klasse and P21S. I know there are lots of guys that do just that...maybe some of you guys can chime in. If you're using Zymol cleaner wax by hand, I'd say clay first, then use cleaner wax. However, you will get better results if you used P21S. It's better than the cleaner wax. But once you get to Zymol's waxes, you'll like the results and how long it lasts. Hope this helps.

Old 08-25-2006, 07:59 AM
pai
Thanks Moe, for your inputs! appreciate it

Old 08-25-2006, 10:58 PM
TCM
TCM is infamous around these parts
I have had great results with Klasse topped with Zymol Titanium/Concours, etc. Gives a great finish. I am sure P21S would be great as well. Hope this helps.