Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

GT3 lookin white hot, thank you Moe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Mika_Hakkinen is infamous around these parts
GT3 lookin white hot, thank you Moe

Drove home my new (to me) 996 GT3. After 400 joyful miles my car looked pretty hideous. Here's a few pics, but lemme just say the camera didn't pickup how dirty the car was. I spent an entire day just cleaning the wheels and inside the wheel wells. Ouch!

This past week I went to work on my precious little gem. Clay, HD cleanse, Destiny.

The camera just can't show how stunning she is in the real....

Spotless water system was a real added convenience; it's really nice when you don't have to rush drying your car, especially when you have to do a couple of rinse cycles during a major detail.

I didn't really intend to post an outright plug here but I really have to thank Moe Mistry of Glistening Perfection for teaching me the correct techniques and recommending the right products for producing incredible results.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:36 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Beautiful. Congrats!

Old 05-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
great job...looks good as new...obviously a great "bug killer"...

Old 05-07-2007, 10:07 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Very nice! How do you like the FJ Cruiser?

Old 05-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Great work Mika. The GT3 looks stunning. Congrats on the new purchase.

Old 05-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Mika_Hakkinen is infamous around these parts
Thanks guys! Yeah, I consider my entire Porsche 'experience' as therapy and I enjoy GT3 therapy the best so far!

DHinkle, the FJ belongs to the wifey but I do drive it quite a bit. It's a pretty solid ride, adequate power and manuverability for the suburban jungle. Only a couple minor offroad trips which have been uneventful. Overall very happy with it. Not a typical Toyota gasmizer though, plus the suicide door is bothersome in tight parking situations. We happen to HATE doordings, so we park far away from confined spaces 99% of the time anyway