Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Just Purchased a PC Polisher

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 12:54 AM
Banned
TheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these parts
Just Purchased a PC Polisher

Just got the PC polisher 7424 and I got this set of LC pads with it: http://www.amazon.com/Paradise-Polis...270576-6164941

How are these? Should be expecting them next week.

Thanks

Last edited by TheDon; 05-27-2007 at 12:57 AM.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:30 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheDon
Just got the PC polisher 7424 and I got this set of LC pads with it: http://www.amazon.com/Paradise-Polis...270576-6164941

How are these? Should be expecting them next week.

Thanks
EXCELLENT!! Congrats on the purchase and now you're in business. You just now need the Menzerna polishes, 106FF and Final Polish. This should solve the problems you've been having with your paint.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Banned
TheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
EXCELLENT!! Congrats on the purchase and now you're in business. You just now need the Menzerna polishes, 106FF and Final Polish. This should solve the problems you've been having with your paint.
Thanks man. I can't wait to get started. Do you have links for the products I need? And can I find them localy anywhere? Im in SOCAL. Thanks

Old 05-29-2007, 06:12 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
The Don,

Let me know if you need any help we are a forum sponsor.

Here is a link to the Menzerna Products Moe is talking about.

http://detailersdomain.com/index.asp...anfID=2&Page=1

Or call me.

Old 05-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by pyiu
The Don,

Let me know if you need any help we are a forum sponsor.

Here is a link to the Menzerna Products Moe is talking about.

http://detailersdomain.com/index.asp...anfID=2&Page=1

Or call me.
DAMN! Those are pretty $$. Can I get some meguiars or something else cheaper ones to start with?

Old 05-31-2007, 11:20 AM
Banned
how is the meguiars professional mirror glaze line?

Old 05-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Banned
My PC came in the mail today...The LC pads havent shipped out yet i don't know why. Can i do anything with the white pad it came with? Maybe some scratchx?

Old 06-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Banned
Ok So I just ordered some Menzerna Nano Polish and Final Polish.

Old 06-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Tommy6030 is infamous around these parts
I love mine and use it all the time

Old 06-01-2007, 07:06 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Sand paper works just as well.

Old 06-03-2007, 12:28 AM
NFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond reputeNFRs2000NYC has a reputation beyond repute
Lake country pads are ok. If you want the good stuff, grab a set of EDGE 2000 pads with the quick release chuck.

http://www.autogeek.net/edge20006.html

Old 06-03-2007, 06:19 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
or you can get the E2K stuff here:
http://detailersdomain.net/index.asp...TS&Category=19

Old 06-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC
Lake country pads are ok. If you want the good stuff, grab a set of EDGE 2000 pads with the quick release chuck.

http://www.autogeek.net/edge20006.html
Damn. I thought LC were supposed to be the best which is why I ordered them. Its too late now to get the 2k ones.

So I ordered 106FF and Final. I want to do 106FF first then Final, right?

Old 06-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Former Vendor
step 1 final finish and step 2 106ff

Old 06-05-2007, 02:38 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
What color LC pads and speeds are ideal for step1 final finish, and then step 2 106ff. Also, I would have thought that the final polish was the last step since its finer than 106ff.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just Purchased a PC Polisher