Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Free dinner in Italy for Phil

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Lupo is infamous around these parts
Free dinner in Italy for Phil

Phil,

I've been looking at your incredible work for weeks now and I am more and more astonished.
If you ever plan to fly to Europe (and Italy in particular) I would be delighted to be your first transatlantic client and I'll throw in a true Italian dinner.

Or maybe I should ship my cars to you ...

Anyway, congratulations for your awesome job!

Old 06-29-2007, 12:18 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
If you can get me a discount on a nice Armando Rho dining room table I'll ship Phil out to you!

Old 06-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
sure thing!