Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Leather Conditioner Zymol or Meguiars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 04:26 PM
TurboRx is infamous around these parts
Leather Conditioner Zymol or Meguiars?

I have two options on leather conditioner.

1) Meguiars Rich Leather conditioner/cleaner spray
Love the ease of use aspect as opposed to a gel or cream that requires more work to apply and wipe clean.

2) Zymol Leather Conditioner.
It's actually $1 cheaper than the above (whatever)....other than that it's more difficult to apply.

I do not want a greasy feel or slipery feel to the leather.

which one should I get?

Old 07-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Go with Zymol Treat or einszett leather care. It'll give you the silky look and smooth feel you're after.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:18 AM
TCM
TCM is infamous around these parts
I concur with Moe. Defiantely go for the Zymol, better product.

Old 08-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
turborx let me now if you need the einszett product....

Old 08-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Confused is infamous around these parts
is Lexol a taboo amongst the pros?

Old 08-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
i personally never really liked lexol just because it wasn't the easiest product to use. You would have to spray it on an applicator and then pretty much remove this gel like product all off. That's pretty much what I remember it to be like.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:13 PM
I did a little research and found this

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2560981

And a day too late because because I just got my DD order yesterday! (BTW, nice job on the shipping Phil)

Brett

Originally Posted by pyiu
i personally never really liked lexol just because it wasn't the easiest product to use. You would have to spray it on an applicator and then pretty much remove this gel like product all off. That's pretty much what I remember it to be like.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Former Vendor
confused,

did you buy the einszett leathercare?

Old 08-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Nope... have the lexol in the closet for the couch (unfinished leather). Any recommendations on a stain on the leather? I don't know what it is, its clear and thought it was a passenger with hair gel or such (its on the headrest). Its hard even after trying some lexol cleaner on it (a friend of mine tried while I was working on something else, so I'm getting the info second hand)

confused,

did you buy the einszett leathercare?

Old 08-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Former Vendor
why don't you drive in and I can take a look at it. Is your interior black?

Old 08-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Great idea! I'm pm you.. sorry for the thread jack guys.

why don't you drive in and I can take a look at it. Is your interior black?