Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Thanks to Phil and Detailers Domain!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 01:30 AM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Thanks to Phil and Detailers Domain!

Over the past few weeks, I've been asking Phil a lot of questions through PM about different products and recomendations. I finally got around to ordering some things last week and had a chance to use some of them over the past few days. Phil recomended einszett Glanz Wax for a durable protection. I can't comment on that yet, but after doing two cars that hadn't been done in about a year, I was very impressed with the results. The finish came out very very smooth and clear. I also really like the application process on t as well. Could not be happier with the wax!

I aslo was able to test out the einszett Leather Care 'Lederpflege.' Once again, very, very satisfied with the results. I only had time to do the driver's seat, but it had a year's worth of dirt and grime that came off completely and restored the finish to a smooth sheen. There was some heavy build up on the armrest where the difference was incredible. I wish I would have taken a picture, but I'll try to do some documentation when I can get to the rest of the car.

I did not get a chance to use the einszett Cockpit and Plastic combo, but seeing the incredible results of the wax and leather products that Phil recomended along his high regards for the Cockpit and Plastic, I'm sre it will not dissapoint.

Phil and DD has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. His personalized help is much appreciated. I'll turn to him in the future for any of my detailing needs. Thanks again Phil!

Matt

Old 08-17-2007, 06:18 AM
Confused is infamous around these parts
+1 for einszett Leather Care. It took out a clear discoloring on the passenger headrest that lexol did not put a dent in.

+1 for Phil as well.

Old 08-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Hey thanks guys!

Old 08-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
I haven't purchased yet from Phil, but I am ready to pull the trigger based on his weath of helpful info and personalized service! Looking forward to getting some new products.

Old 08-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Kevin I appreciate that.