Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458
View Poll Results: Which set would you chose?
Set A (The one's on the Black F430)
44.83%
Set B (The one's on the Red F430)
55.17%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

What rims are these? (F430)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 03:12 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
vellano makes a very classy ferrari wheel.

personally, i think aftermarket wheels are played. paint those stockers black or titanium and call it a day

Old 12-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
i don't like the red lip myself, but I think the style of the 841R or 891R looks better.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 12-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Mowateriology is infamous around these partsMowateriology is infamous around these parts
who did you talk to at Al Zayani?
i'm not at all surprised they would tell you something like that about the warranty, simply because i think they're probably the most incompetent dealer of ANYTHING in Kuwait.
and by that, i also mean they're a bunch of losers that i would never do business with directly again if you ask me

back on topic:
interesting choices, but stock wheels look better imho
i'd suggest p-shopping your car with diff colored wheels and see if something in particular catches your eye

Old 12-29-2007, 06:40 AM
4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Mowateriology
who did you talk to at Al Zayani?
i'm not at all surprised they would tell you something like that about the warranty, simply because i think they're probably the most incompetent dealer of ANYTHING in Kuwait.
and by that, i also mean they're a bunch of losers that i would never do business with directly again if you ask me
Yep they are notoriously known for that... Problem is, never heard a single good thing about them from anyone but themselves

Last edited by 4Thirty; 12-29-2007 at 06:44 AM.