Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Financial documentation or requirments to test drive an F-car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 10:32 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
like someone previously said..you give them a little attitude they'll start respecting you. Build a relationship with them just to test drive a car?? I don't think so..you got the cash, either they give you the test drive or you walk to the next dealership. I remember when my brother and I went to test drive the new Bentley and they made some ridiculous comments about how they have an age limit to test drive(we were 23 and 29 at the time), one of us made a cocky comment and started walking and before we knew it they were outside with the keys smiling wanting us to test drive it. If your a true customer that is serious, I wouldn't put up with **** from a sales person, it;s a potential loss of sale, a bad judgment call on their part...just let them know it as you take your check to the next dealership.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:20 PM
mousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nice
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Is that why they did that? I don't believe we've ever received crap in the mail from them
demographic != marketing to you, it's more a study on how to market in general. if you are pitching the car to the 50+ crowd but find that most buyers (or lookers) are only 40+ you are going to make a big change in marketing.