Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

iForged Does A Fine Job

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 06:37 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by vtc4198
Cause i'm not Smart
Very funny now go change that avitar.

I'll call you tomorrow.

Old 08-30-2008, 07:45 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
vince is the man! very nice guy! i got i forged wheels on both of my cars!

Old 08-30-2008, 08:11 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jstrat85
vince is the man! very nice guy! i got i forged wheels on both of my cars!
I have to agree. he has been exceptional and has gone the country mile.

He has been most accommodating and upfront, and we have worked something out that can be good for me.

I will keep you posted.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:59 PM
carlover08 is infamous around these parts
wow . 1st time i see iforged and some one talking good about them . they suck amex fixed my problem 2 years ago thank god ,vince gave me circles like never seen before dont know how they are still in business. did you really get your money back ? if not watch out .and or wheels .

google them you will freak out !!!

Old 09-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Yes he fully credited my charge card.

I can say nothing bad about him or iForged.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
carlover08 is infamous around these parts
except you bought wheels and got your money back ...lol Im happy for you as an enthusiast you got your money back and did go through what i did !! pm me ill tell you details if you like! make sure you got your money FYI don't take his word on it!

Old 09-03-2008, 10:36 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
I can't speak for anyone else but me - but my iforged wheels experience has been great (although it did take a couple of weeks longer to get them than I expected)

Old 09-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Let me make this clear.

There was no functional problem with the wheels Vince sent.

I asked for a brushed center and a polished lip. He did exactly what I asked.

However, where the spoke comes into the wheel's lip there was an inconsistency with the brushing which caused a color variance that was exaggerated by the clear coat.

I did not like that, and when I took the wheels to the shop that polishes my rims by turning they pointed that out to me in the sunlight. I did not favor that slight discoloration.

Vince fully explained it to me after this was pointed out by the wheel shop, and he was exceptional in taking the wheels back.

Yes he fully credited me which I think is exceptional. He spent considerable time with me and put great effort into trying to please me. That is rare today.

If the wheels had been black or a gray color or had been fully polished that discoloration would not have been visible.

The wheels were well made and quite nice.

Vince has offered me an alternative with raw wheels wherein I can have the work done locally so I have more visibility and control over the process prior to clearcoating.

Once again, I can neither fault Vince nor the wheel's quality.

I did read some problems in google. Those are considerably different from what I experienced, and there was not enough info there for me to know everything..

Old 09-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
I've seen countless HRE's and Iforged's in person and on many occasions, Iforged's looked even better (better finish) than HRE's, at half the price too.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
i love my rims. they look bad ***!! and no one gives a fater lip in the back than i forged!

Old 09-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Banned
lemansz20 is infamous around these parts
Im just wondering but what did you finally go for wheel wise?

Old 09-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by lemansz20
Im just wondering but what did you finally go for wheel wise?
I have not done anything further at the moment.

I am invloved in a very large project which has been taking a bit of my time.

I may take up Vince on his offer of "raw" wheels and then have them finished locally where I can see the brushed finish prior to clearcoating.

I liked the wheels but not the finish.

AND Vince has been exceptional.

I will append this as soon as I make my decision.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:01 AM
INFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really nice
I think you are acting like a little kid, First you say how great Iforged is then you start talking sh t, I have bought several sets of iforged wheels through the years and have only had great experieces with them as a company.

Good luck

Old 09-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by INFINITE
I think you are acting like a little kid, First you say how great Iforged is then you start talking sh t, I have bought several sets of iforged wheels through the years and have only had great experieces with them as a company.

Good luck
You seem to have a problem with both reading and comprehension.

If you can do both you will find answers to the the ridiculous statement you made.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:06 AM
SGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the rough
nice to hear customer service still exists in the automotive industry

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: iForged Does A Fine Job