Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

What Exhaust System Is This??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by cig1
Capristo Level3 on a Euro 360

It comes in at the end (55 sec)

Ridiculous !!!!
Didn't you have one of those bottle rocket exhausts on your 360?

Old 08-28-2008, 10:30 PM
Alfam is infamous around these parts
Old 08-29-2008, 06:57 AM
Former Vendor
Dtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Alfam
Nope, different car.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:11 AM
Victor Li is infamous around these parts
Wow, Capristo stage 3 is really nice.
I am also considering Capristo for my 360. But I prefer to go for stage 2 as stage 3 is too noise in the city. So do you think stage 2 is good enough to have a excellent sound while I push the car hard?

Old 09-03-2008, 11:50 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
That's currently own by Silversurfer. He's a board member. The loudest FerrariCS ever.

Old 09-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Denis GTPRO is infamous around these parts
I preffer larini

Old 09-05-2008, 01:54 AM
Former Vendor
PRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Victor Li
Wow, Capristo stage 3 is really nice.
I am also considering Capristo for my 360. But I prefer to go for stage 2 as stage 3 is too noise in the city. So do you think stage 2 is good enough to have a excellent sound while I push the car hard?
Then you can go with Capristo Stage III Twin Sound. It gives you the option to make the car quiet as stock when you need it to be, and once you are up for some good ferrari sound just push a button and you got game

Old 09-05-2008, 02:15 AM
Originally Posted by PRFCNST
Then you can go with Capristo Stage III Twin Sound. It gives you the option to make the car quiet as stock when you need it to be, and once you are up for some good ferrari sound just push a button and you got game
Wow, the dealer in HK told me that stage III is too loud to drive in HK. So he suggested me stage I or II. But I didn't know that stage III have switch to turn it on & off and choose the sound level you want. This is smart.
I will carefully consider.
Also the dealer in HK told me that the price of Stage I, II, III are the same. So I am surprised that stage III have switch to turn the exhaust down if it is having same price as stage I & II.

Victor

Old 09-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Former Vendor
Dtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Victor Li
Wow, the dealer in HK told me that stage III is too loud to drive in HK. So he suggested me stage I or II. But I didn't know that stage III have switch to turn it on & off and choose the sound level you want. This is smart.
I will carefully consider.
Also the dealer in HK told me that the price of Stage I, II, III are the same. So I am surprised that stage III have switch to turn the exhaust down if it is having same price as stage I & II.

Victor
If I was you I wouldn't even consider the Stage I since for the money it is a negligible improvement at best.

Matt

Old 09-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by Dtlng. Dynamics
If I was you I wouldn't even consider the Stage I since for the money it is a negligible improvement at best.

Matt
I am struggling with Stage II or III depending on the acceptance of noise level.
I finally confirm with dealer. The one which control unit & valve is capristo Twin Sound which is almost 30% more expensive than stage I/II/III alone

Old 09-05-2008, 10:22 AM
ccboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Alfam
that video is sped up so it doesn't really sound like that

Old 09-05-2008, 07:37 PM
DynamicMotoring is infamous around these parts
The video isnt sped up. It doesnt quite sound like that normally, but theyre inside a tunnel.

Get the Capristo level 3 with wireless remote, or the MS Racing system.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:43 PM
ccboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DynamicMotoring
The video isnt sped up. It doesnt quite sound like that normally, but theyre inside a tunnel.

not here to debate but it definitely is look at the last flyby you can see they slow it down to normal speed for a bit

Old 09-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Under PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PRFCNST
I had a Capristo Twin Sound on my previous 360 and it is not as quiet as stock on any setting. You get the option of level II or level III by pushing a button on a wireless remote, both of which sound great but are both much louder than stock.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
wow that car sounds bad asssss!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What Exhaust System Is This??