Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Ari Gold's F430 Drop Top for the Entourage Season Premiere

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 02:57 PM
gravitas is infamous around these parts
Ari Gold's F430 Drop Top: Teaser for the Entourage Season Premiere

Hilarious ending..
http://www.break.com/entourage/entou...rag-races.html

Last edited by gravitas; 09-09-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:12 PM
me&you has a spectacular aura aboutme&you has a spectacular aura aboutme&you has a spectacular aura about
But that wasn't in the season premiere.

Nice first post. Welcome to 6-Speed!

Old 09-09-2008, 04:22 PM
JiggyJig is infamous around these parts
haha great first post! welcome

Old 09-09-2008, 04:37 PM
jg08 is infamous around these parts
hah, yup great post and great video!

Old 09-09-2008, 08:59 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gravitas
incredible post!!! i couldnt stop laughing i love this guy haha

it wasnt in the season premiere

Old 09-09-2008, 10:37 PM
gravitas is infamous around these parts
Thanks guys for welcoming me, I've been a long-time viewer of this forum and think it's on the best on the web. Anyways, I know it wasn't in the season premiere, actually just meant it was a "teaser spot" for the season premiere.. loved that episode, all those girls on that Mexican beach!!!

Old 09-10-2008, 12:56 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Watched this yesterday on Break a few times. Love that clip. Knew what it was before opening the thread.

Old 09-10-2008, 05:23 AM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gravitas
Thanks guys for welcoming me, I've been a long-time viewer of this forum and think it's on the best on the web. Anyways, I know it wasn't in the season premiere, actually just meant it was a "teaser spot" for the season premiere.. loved that episode, all those girls on that Mexican beach!!!
oh man it was a great episode, the beach looked amazing! the girls too!

Old 09-10-2008, 06:26 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely the best show on TV hands down, the entire crew is great. My sister went to the premiere and afterparty.

Old 09-10-2008, 06:28 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
The should have at least given "Davies" a Turbo so it was realistic. They always seem to make interesting car choices. I love "E's" DB9 cab and now there's the new Maser. I remember the gang tooling around in the Maser sedan and an S65 in the past as well.

Old 09-10-2008, 06:58 AM
^ i completely agree, there no other show like it. i think Jeremy Piven is the MOST under rated actor in the world, like every scene he's in just blows me away.

Originally Posted by Red Devil
The should have at least given "Davies" a Turbo so it was realistic. They always seem to make interesting car choices. I love "E's" DB9 cab and now there's the new Maser. I remember the gang tooling around in the Maser sedan and an S65 in the past as well.
i dont know if you remember but way in the beginning they had a hummer and a phantom, some pretty sick cars,

Old 09-10-2008, 09:43 AM
teoh2005 is infamous around these parts
Old 09-10-2008, 10:36 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by teoh2005

now THATS how the scene should be...lol, thanks for posting that.......the 80s movie takes a huge steaming pile all over that lame entourage scene

seriously, the cars in the entourage one are nice, but the chase is obviously a ripoff and also the filming/dialogue is weak

Old 09-10-2008, 11:19 AM
[M3noDRFT] is infamous around these parts
I'm an avid watcher of this show- and I def believe that the S65 AMG was a European model- they had it before the car was available in the states.

ALSO, in the premier, notice the BLACK Macs in Arie's agency? Those won't come out for another couple of months. I love that show. Btw, Turtle has the SICKEST Aston...I'd kill for his.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:53 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Wow that Against All Odds clip is very similar... Entourage probably had it mind.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ari Gold's F430 Drop Top for the Entourage Season Premiere