Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

E bay nightmare for my 360 Ferrari

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
I would never use eBay again and have not for more than 2 years.

They will summarily remove postings and then they are non-responsive to the issues such as outlined here.

Stay away from eBay.

Old 03-06-2009, 03:05 AM
CCK
CCK is infamous around these parts
It's not safe to sell a car on Ebay...

Old 03-06-2009, 07:42 PM
fripsgirl has a spectacular aura aboutfripsgirl has a spectacular aura about
I disagree guys.

Like I said, I regularly sell my carbon fiber license plate frames on eBay and I know that I deliver a great product in a timely fashion... my 100% feedback shows that. I've also purchased many items from eBay, from DSLR cameras to posters to event tickets.

Now I haven't purchased a vehicle, but have known people that have and all of the experiences were good ones. Don't knock it 'till you give it a shot!

Old 03-07-2009, 03:54 AM
maxx13 is infamous around these parts
That sucks man, I've had some shady stuff happen to me on ebay as well... good luck selling the car

Old 03-18-2009, 10:18 AM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
EBAY seller / buyer here also - for many years and with multiple IDs. You just need to make sure your passwords are complex and don't fall for scams or phishing.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
I'm going to have to disagree with a few of you guys. I've been looking for a new car to add to the stable. A lot of the cars on Ebay are also on Autotrader. So, if you are advocating that we all buy cars on Autotrader.....well, you get my point.