Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Scuds for sale?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 03:07 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Scuds for sale?

Just wondering what Scuds are for sale and where? Thanks

Old 01-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Bill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud of
GR,
Ferrari of Atlanta has 2...silverstone (gray) was/is owned by the store principal...saw it in person, beautiful car (though I heard it may be sold). Second one is yellow and I know the owner (has owned every exotic there is, mature and careful owner who takes great care of his cars).

good luck
Bill

Old 01-03-2009, 11:54 AM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
thanks. Yellow or white are the colors I'm looking for. I just need to find a buyer for My 599 first. Let me know if you hear of anyone!

Old 01-03-2009, 12:06 PM
CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DesmoRR
thanks. Yellow or white are the colors I'm looking for. I just need to find a buyer for My 599 first. Let me know if you hear of anyone!
You may be waiting for a buyer for a while ...

CW

Old 01-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Hey Bill I checked out those 2 cars, yes the silverstone one is sold, but wow both really nice. And truthfully I know its going to be hard to sell the 599 but im trying to be positive here!!