Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

ManMade Ferrari On Tv

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 08:36 AM
ltroy89 is infamous around these parts
ManMade Ferrari On Tv

Did any of you guys watch it ? it was pretty good showing you how they make the 599 and etc.. if you didn't try tivo-ing it and google i guess. they we're filming it in the workshop in Italy it's crazy the workshop has trees growing inside helps the "workers" insane lol the only workshop with tree inside haha but anyway any thoughts on it if you saw it ?

Old 03-07-2009, 02:46 PM
IUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to behold
Great show. I have been telling others to DVR it also haha The factory was amazing!!

Old 03-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Is this the one that was on that most amazing factories show or something to that extent? They follow the whole build of a 599 down to the sand casting of the engine molds to the paint process?

Old 03-07-2009, 08:29 PM
fripsgirl has a spectacular aura aboutfripsgirl has a spectacular aura about
I went on the factory tour a few years ago and let me tell you... I would never want to watch my car being built there... too scary because how badly built the cars truly are. HA HA!

The 'think tank' with all of the trees and the pond on the roof was pretty neat to see though. I wish I could have taken a few photos, but no pics allowed.

Old 03-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Nura is infamous around these parts
Saw the show. Good stuff. They had it on last year as well.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:28 AM
RepoMan is infamous around these parts
Saw the show too. Was interesting enough, i guess.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Banned
Ferrari2Lambo is infamous around these parts
Is this on You tube? I would love to see this.... Wish I had just spent $380k on a 599 when I could've made one! LOL