Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

holy cheap Ferrari's Batman!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 11:15 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
lots of great deals out there to be had.

Old 03-21-2009, 03:28 AM
euro_king is infamous around these parts
is the market for the f430 will drop more in middle of the year or now is the right time to buy?

Old 03-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Finality is infamous around these partsFinality is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by euro_king
is the market for the f430 will drop more in middle of the year or now is the right time to buy?
Wait till the official announcement for the replacement comes out it will drop like a rock then.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
i've been told that exotics lose their values less than others.
i guess that's wrong!

Old 03-22-2009, 10:33 PM
euro_king is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Finality
Wait till the official announcement for the replacement comes out it will drop like a rock then.
good advice. f430 dropping price faster is almost the same as 2004 modena.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Banned
jbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant future
Old 03-22-2009, 11:32 PM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Where do you find these auction prices? Also, where can I find info on upcoming auctions with exotics & how do I get in? I was going to replace my 996 with a G or 360, but with prices like those, there's no need to replace, just add, lol. Thanks.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jbracefan1977

good search! that car was at auction like 6 times!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 06:21 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RaphaelP
Where do you find these auction prices? Also, where can I find info on upcoming auctions with exotics & how do I get in? I was going to replace my 996 with a G or 360, but with prices like those, there's no need to replace, just add, lol. Thanks.

you have to be a dealer or an ex dealer with passwords like me. Let me know where when and what and ill forward you info. But, you wont be able to go the auction anyway with out a dealer...Good Luck!

Old 03-27-2009, 11:59 AM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by IndebtS5
you have to be a dealer or an ex dealer with passwords like me. Let me know where when and what and ill forward you info. But, you wont be able to go the auction anyway with out a dealer...Good Luck!
Oh, cool, alright. Thanks for the info. I'm looking to get a 360 or G around the end of the year, & those auction prices you listed are insane. One of my brothers has a friend that's a dealer, so I'm sure he'd let me go to an auction with him. With auction cars, is it possible to get a PPI & ask for records before the auction? Thanks again.

Old 03-27-2009, 12:13 PM
substance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud of
does anyone know where can I purchase a ferrari from the auction?

those 60~70ish 360s look appealing.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:35 PM
BCS996TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Finality
Highly Doubtful...the price of the replacement will be in upwards of 250K + and right now people arent even dropping the coin on the current 430s at bargain prices. Keep in mind, you're talking about ferrari here. They certainly are not going to flood the market with 430 replacements only to have a bunch of cars sitting on the showroom floors unsold in this **** economy. If they are smart and we know they are, they will have a limited production (more so than the 430) and yes, there will be a list and yes people will wait.

The current 430 owners who cant afford to upgrade will simply keep their car and the ones that are sitting around now b/c the owners had to sell will eventually be snatched up and the 430 market will recover. It will obviously never be the way it used to be, but I dont think it's going to tank b/c of the replacement. Far from it IMO.

Last edited by BCS996TT; 03-27-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by RaphaelP
Oh, cool, alright. Thanks for the info. I'm looking to get a 360 or G around the end of the year, & those auction prices you listed are insane. One of my brothers has a friend that's a dealer, so I'm sure he'd let me go to an auction with him. With auction cars, is it possible to get a PPI & ask for records before the auction? Thanks again.

thats the only thing about auction, no PPI. you are trusting the dealer. You can ask for service records at the block but you only have 30 seconds before the next car comes up. You have to do research. Pull an auction report a few days before the sale. Look at vins and Miles...then autotrader/ebay search for the car. 75% of the time you will find the car activly for sale. Call the dealer and either say you want to buy it auction or that you know its registered for auction and you want it. Thats the best way because you can drive it and spend time looking at it and the dealer wont have to pay transport or auction fees, so you could make out pretty good...

Old 03-28-2009, 03:08 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Enilder
...indeed too good to be true...
there has to be something wrong with those cars! wow amazing price!
You know what they say....You get what you pay for and you have to pay the Piper sometime, pay now or pay later!

Old 03-28-2009, 09:28 PM
richkaltman has a spectacular aura aboutrichkaltman has a spectacular aura aboutrichkaltman has a spectacular aura about
Crazy how the Ferrari market is tanking!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: holy cheap Ferrari's Batman!