Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Enzo and Carrera GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Andym is just really niceAndym is just really niceAndym is just really niceAndym is just really niceAndym is just really nice
Do you know if he ever goes to car shows or anything like that? I do a decent amount of car photography and would love to get some of these gorgeous cars!

Oh and by the way, your Turbo sounds like a rocketship! That picture wasn't taken in front of Porsche Nashua, was it?

Old 11-03-2009, 06:01 AM
beantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the rough
Andy - I'm sure he has gone to a car show from time to time to look at others, but he never puts his own cars in shows. he just doesn't show his stuff off...you'll be hard pressed to even see him take his porsche to work...as he mostly drives his regular guy Yukon Denali.

Yes those pics are outside of porsche nashua. Those were the only pics I had of it at the time, so I used those. I took some recently, so I'll post them later today. You're a neighbor, give me a holler sometime if you're in the neighborhood.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Andym is just really niceAndym is just really niceAndym is just really niceAndym is just really niceAndym is just really nice
Originally Posted by beantowntechy
Andy - I'm sure he has gone to a car show from time to time to look at others, but he never puts his own cars in shows. he just doesn't show his stuff off...you'll be hard pressed to even see him take his porsche to work...as he mostly drives his regular guy Yukon Denali.

Yes those pics are outside of porsche nashua. Those were the only pics I had of it at the time, so I used those. I took some recently, so I'll post them later today. You're a neighbor, give me a holler sometime if you're in the neighborhood.
I gotta say as much as I would love to see them I have to respect when someone doesn't like showing off their toys, most would be parking it on a main street, standing by it and telling everyone to not touch it!

I'm a student at UNH but I'm occasionally around on weekends, more often than not at least making a stop at Porsche Nashua! I may even be there this weekend if everything works out.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:57 AM
beantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the rough
Tell Ray and Mark hello for me...i was just there last weekend buying the locking lugnut to get the champions off. I bought Richard Hill's old car if you need a data point for reference;-)

Old 11-03-2009, 03:43 PM
If I'm honest I really don't know the "new crew" as much as I knew the "old crew" (Harry Robinson, Dan Witmer, and the service guy was great, I can't remember his name for the life of me though...)

I see Harry often, he's at Porsche Stratham, and Dan showed up there last weekend for the Panamera test drive party, hadn't seen him in about 2 years!

Old 11-04-2009, 12:13 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Amazing Collection, thanks for sharing.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Auctung
as I said it may very well be true, just VERY odd a kid gets on here and first thing he does is start bragging about his uncles cars and fails to back it up a couple of times already after just posting any random pick he could find on google or whatnot.

Ferraichat gets hit with this kind of BS posing all the time, so maybe Im just jaded to it.....unless you want to see me uncles collection
I never validated your response because I never saw it...but I probably wouldn't have validated it anway:-) Funny how you were complaining in another thread that people think you're a drug user because you drive a lambo. I guess you can relate to them after all, can't you? More pics are posted after going over there this weekend. If you don't believe it, I will lose no sleep over it. Good luck. Furthermore, it can't really be considered bragging when they're not sitting in MY garage, can it? :-)

P.S. I'm not a kid, I'm a full grown man with a family, a real job, and a great education:-) He's also not my uncle, he's my brother in law. Credibility starts w/getting your facts straight.

Last edited by beantowntechy; 11-04-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by Andym
Funny I worked at Tulley BMW the past two summers, and had to deliver a decent amount of them back to Windham. Welcome fellow New Hampshirite!

Does your brother in law live in southern NH as well? A few years back a good friend of mine said he saw an Enzo one night in Amherst and I called BS, but you never know, could have been him!
Tulley BMW. What is their deal? I went there a couple months ago to test drive an M6, and I said hello to 3 different people, none of who reciprocated. My father in law went there last week to look at the 7 series, and got the same treatment. I could have expected that in a good economy...but seriously...wtf??

Last edited by beantowntechy; 11-04-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by beantowntechy
Tulley BMW. What is their deal? I went there a couple months ago to test drive an M6, and I said hello to 3 different people, none of who reciprocated. My father in law went there last week to look at the 7 series, and got the same treatment. I could have expected that in a good economy...but seriously...wtf??
Really? That's not right, usually the sales guys there are pretty good about that. I'm not going to try and make any excuses for them, but I know their are some good guys there.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:58 PM
carrera mike is a jewel in the roughcarrera mike is a jewel in the roughcarrera mike is a jewel in the roughcarrera mike is a jewel in the rough
Nice garage! Like the door and specially the deck!

Old 10-12-2010, 06:05 AM
yiliceo11 is infamous around these parts
Wonderful rides

Old 10-12-2010, 06:15 AM
GFN-911 is infamous around these parts
those are some sexy *** cars!!

Old 10-12-2010, 01:08 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
I have seen the cars in person (also the F40 without driveline) and the story is no BS.

BeanTown, let me know if you need any BMW help. I'm also located in Windham oddly enough lol.

Old 10-12-2010, 11:58 PM
hozer360 is infamous around these parts
so wait...what does this guy do again? thta collection is out of this world

Old 10-13-2010, 12:12 AM
1017 is infamous around these parts
Are these the pasta cars? Pasta 1 2 3 etc.?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Enzo and Carrera GT