Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Roberuta lift kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 07:28 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Roberuta lift kit

What do you think of this?

http://www.roberuta.com/about/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxTHr4b6EQ0

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-12-2011 at 05:53 PM. Reason: active link to a commercial non sponsor site
Old 01-12-2010, 12:01 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
looks really fast for an air lift kit. Much faster than my cargraphic.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:51 AM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Yes because it has a air tank,charged all the time...

Old 01-12-2010, 09:55 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
That's pretty cool Luis.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:51 AM
kennyjr748 is infamous around these parts
Nice find...any idea of the cost?

Old 01-12-2010, 08:13 PM
I think 8K

Old 01-14-2010, 02:17 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Yes, Smoky Nagata from Top Secret Japan has been using Roberuta for years now. Usually find them on all his crazy project cars. Operates like a true coilover suspension, yet having the added height adjusability is a nice bonus.

Similar in function to the KW HLS system, however, this one has a pressurized tank for air, where I believe the KW system does not utilize a tank.

Old 01-14-2010, 04:05 PM
I had Kw lift kit in my 7TT and it completly ruined my suspension setup I had to return TERRIBLE PRODUCT.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:06 PM
signalpuke is infamous around these parts
They are very expensive if you purchase them from TS with the Arogosta coilover suspension. Roberuta will make them to their spec though, so if you do not have an asian built coilover system this may be the best route to go.
The cups fit between the top hat and the spring. Need to know the diameter of the strut rod and the spring.
http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/ also has a kit very similar, and are easier to contact because they are an American based company.
I have been trying to find more information on these cup kits, and have found a couple different vendors in Japan, but Umbrella seems like the only vendor in the states with a similar quality.
If anyone has one of these I would love to bounce some questions off of you

Old 01-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
We have a customer with the Roberuta kit, the initial charge takes a little bit time to function. Overall it works well, a little noisy at start up when the pump is running.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Lee Willis is a jewel in the roughLee Willis is a jewel in the roughLee Willis is a jewel in the rough
I would have a hard time thinking of something I am less likely to buy.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:18 PM
I have Roberuta and works great,handling is the same,no problems I am very happy...

Old 01-15-2011, 05:12 PM
stradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the rough
My friend has this on his custom widebody G35. Excellent piece IMO. He has had no complaints and his carbon lip looks as good as it did on the day he had it installed.

Old 01-15-2011, 06:51 PM
About a year ago I bought KW lift kit for a 997 TT and completely ruined the performance of the car compared with the Techart Bilstein coilovers I also got a TERRIBLE KW customer service and they didn't returned my money.I returned to the TA coilovers and perf was very good again.
I will NEVER buy any KW product they SUCK!!!!!!!