Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

No 458 at Detroit Auto Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 06:25 AM
hockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant future
No 458 at Detroit Auto Show

Too bad they're not showing the f458 at the Detroit Auto show. Other Ferraris will be there, but the 458 being there would have been my top reason for going!

Old 01-13-2010, 11:23 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
Unfortunetly that probably means no 458 at the Chicago auto show either... That's too bad i would really like to see it in person

Old 01-13-2010, 11:29 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
i dont go if i cant go on press day, those crowds are too much.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:19 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally Posted by hockeyguy4u
Too bad they're not showing the f458 at the Detroit Auto show. Other Ferraris will be there, but the 458 being there would have been my top reason for going!
Does Ferrari have an actual manufacturer's stand or are there cars being shown by "retailers"? Here in NY at our shows they haven't had a "real" presence in years and it's just one more annoying thing about the company & it's dealer network...

Old 01-17-2010, 07:07 PM
jagman is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down

I flew out to the NAIAS with my dad for his 80th BDay present but unfortunately no 458. All the had were a red California and a track only 599. They did have a beautiful lady posing between the two cars. Fiat had two 500s with a couple hotties between them, too. I will say the Fiat's need the girls more. The Detroit show was disappointment. I went to the LA show a couple years ago and it was much larger and MUCH better organized. The Ferrari room was huge with 5 cars and very well laid out. Considering how the big 3 are run it shouldn't be surprising that the NAIAS was unorganized but it was still disappointing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.