Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

One of my closest friends has Pancreatic cancer....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Liberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond repute
One of my closest friends has Pancreatic cancer....

and he's a HUGE car nut like me (I'm an M3 owner). He loves the Ferrari 360 and 430....and the Lambo Murci. I've been trying to figure out a way to get him a ride in one. He's currently in the Joseph Richey Hospice center in Baltimore and I wanted to surprise him with a Ferrari but the rental prices are pretty darn expensive.

So, I thought a long shot might be to put a post on here and see if there was anyone that would be willing to try and make this happen. I can't tell you how much it would mean to him and me to see that smile on his face when we roll him out the building and he sees the car.

He's only 36 years old and this f#%king cancer has tore through him in only 4 months.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone in the Baltimore/Washington area would be interested....and if so you can call me

Thanks and well wishes to you all!

Jason

Last edited by Liberation; 11-11-2016 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
wow Jason so sad to hear.. I will look through some contacts and see what I can come up with... my best wishes to your friend

Old 06-10-2010, 01:35 PM
SCEye has a spectacular aura aboutSCEye has a spectacular aura aboutSCEye has a spectacular aura about
wow, that's pretty unusual to have pancreatic CA at such a young age.
sorry to hear.
GL.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Liberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HZ@RSC
wow Jason so sad to hear.. I will look through some contacts and see what I can come up with... my best wishes to your friend
Thank you so much!

Old 06-10-2010, 03:40 PM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Wow i'm sorry to hear about that, i wish him the best of luck!

You sir are a great friend also!