Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Veilside F430 on HRE's ::Wheels Boutique::

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 08:07 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Sorry, but everything about this car is wrong from the body kit to the wheels. HRE 7-series do not belong on an F430.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:21 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
damn that look so hot all around...

Old 06-29-2010, 10:52 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
i usually hate mods but i like what you have done, nice and clean lines
good color choices, well done.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:51 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond repute
I can certainly appreciate thoughts on the styling and even the size of the wheels chosen for this vehicle. Very fair and I don't disagree with some of the comments. In my experience, customers that go wild like this know there are going to be those that love, and those that hate what they have done. This car is wild to say the least and I have to respect the customer for moving forward with his vision.

With regards to the 790's not belonging on a Ferrari, if that is a styling preference, I can respect that. If it is because of performance then I have to disagree. The 790R series was created after people demanded similar styling to our 940R series for their Ferrari's, Porsche's etc. We did not feel putting a 28-30 lb wheel load rated for a Bentley was appropriate for such cars. For this reason the 790R's were born. Done in a more performance oriented size, there are few wheels on the market today that can match the performance and durability of the 790R Series.

The 790R Series, while not our lightest line, have proven themselves a number of times at speeds in excess of 240 mph on cars like the Underground TT Gallardos. We consider them a very high performance street wheel. For track applications and those of you seeking to get every ounce of performance out of your vehicles, I would definitely recommend our Comp 90 series.

It is our responsibility to always try and build what is best for the vehicle. We try to balance this with offerings to satisfy customers who are primarily concerned with looks. We do a pretty good job of this and I hope it is evident in everything we do.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:48 AM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
What's the purpose of a 375 tire on a car like this? Just adds unnecessary weight. Can't you pull of the same effect without such wide wheels? Looks good, though.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:22 AM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
Everything is sick except the spoiler, spoiler has to go. Great job as always WB! Any pics of the inside?

Old 06-30-2010, 08:49 AM
MMOTION is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Everything but the rear wing looks great. Nice!
+1

Love the kit overall, but the wing just looks out of place imho.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Looks good. Normally Veilside has a tendency to ruin a car with their annoying kits and lines, but this one looks nice.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Platinum Sponsor
WHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond repute
This is a very nice kit from Veilside, quality is amazing.

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: Jonathan@wheelsboutique.com

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide / DPE Wheels / Vertini / Work Wheels / D2 Forged / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / Carlsson / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Kooks / Corsa / RENNTech / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / AWE / RSS / BBS / Brembo / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 07-02-2010, 03:58 PM
GoingGreen is infamous around these parts
I complement a lot of cars on here. But hands down this is my favorite. I've never seen sliver look so good. I honestly think this is the nicest F car Ive ever seen in my life. definitely stealing these pics for my desktop!!

Thanks a ton! Great Car!+++++

Old 07-05-2010, 11:27 PM
tgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the rough
I like the kit, as with most things different it sits well with me.

That car is pure sex front to back.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:19 AM
saiko88 is infamous around these parts
damn it looks sharp!

Old 07-09-2010, 11:48 AM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
I'm amazed at the fact the rear rim is a 21 inch... 375 is insane. Just wich these cars were set up to handle more lip on the rim...

Old 07-10-2010, 05:22 PM
AIKONN is infamous around these parts
don't feel it, it looks odd.

Old 07-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GoingGreen
I complement a lot of cars on here. But hands down this is my favorite. I've never seen sliver look so good. I honestly think this is the nicest F car Ive ever seen in my life. definitely stealing these pics for my desktop!!

Thanks a ton! Great Car!+++++
Thanks that means alot ..

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Veilside F430 on HRE's ::Wheels Boutique::