Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Ferrari F360 EVOMSit Software Tuning @ SharkWerks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 03:29 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Ferrari F360 EVOMSit Software Tuning @ SharkWerks

ECU tuning for a Ferrari? Yep you heard that right and even here at SharkWerks thanks to the gurus at EVOMSit we've actually snuck in a few Ferraris for software tuning in the last few months (see this thread). Just thought I'd share this daily driven 2002 360 F1 that came in today for the EVOMSit tuning.

The ECU's on the 360 are located either side of the engine bay and require the side panels be removed:

Passenger side:

Driver's side:

And back she goes...

It's certainly hard to get any power from these cars but a good 18-20+HP/TQ along with even better throttle response certainly helps

For more info: http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=242

Anyways I just thought you guys with 360s and 430s should know that we too have software for those cars. You can send the ECUs in and we flash them the same day and return them. Drop me an Email if you have any questions to alex@sharkwerks.com.

OK back to Porsches...

Old 07-15-2010, 11:16 AM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sharkster
OK back to Porsches...

How much more power do guys think can be extracted with the addition of a full exhaust?

Old 07-15-2010, 05:09 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?

How much more power do guys think can be extracted with the addition of a full exhaust?
It depends on the exhaust, cats, headers etc... Todd's seen close to 30hp depending on the set up tho.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
VERY NICE to see back to back gains!!! Nice work as expected by SW & EVOMS!!!

Mike

Old 07-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
VERY NICE to see back to back gains!!! Nice work as expected by SW & EVOMS!!!

Mike
Thanks pal! It's actually neat to feel the difference in power delivery too after Todd's done his thing to the curve:P

Old 07-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
20HP all motor from 2k to 8500 must feel real nice.. Must pull the tach nicely..

Old 07-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
20HP all motor from 2k to 8500 must feel real nice.. Must pull the tach nicely..
correct I sent the Email I got from the owner to Todd. He was chuffed

Old 07-15-2010, 11:00 PM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
everything starts somewhere ..... thanks for turning your attention to a ferrari.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:31 AM
nsxsupra is infamous around these parts
Wow! awesome work. I need to make a trip up to Fremont and get this tune for my 360.

Old 07-16-2010, 08:07 AM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
^^^^After seeing the way the 430 they tuned walked away from a 16M im pretty sure you'll be happy

Old 07-16-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
^^^^After seeing the way the 430 they tuned walked away from a 16M im pretty sure you'll be happy
Yep the owner sure was very happy with that:P
Originally Posted by nsxsupra
Wow! awesome work. I need to make a trip up to Fremont and get this tune for my 360.
For sure and any time. It takes about 2 hours or so to remove/re-install etc... But it's well worth it:P Just let us know...
Originally Posted by dfwerdoc
everything starts somewhere ..... thanks for turning your attention to a ferrari.
Yes sir it does. And Todd being of Italian origin... well say no more

Old 07-18-2010, 06:06 PM
rahul is infamous around these parts
Alex, talk to me about the scud baby! Thanks

Old 07-18-2010, 06:09 PM
madru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant futuremadru17 has a brilliant future
nice gains

Old 07-18-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by rahul
Alex, talk to me about the scud baby! Thanks
For sure dude... similar stuff to the ol' RS Your two ecu's are behind the seats in that panel:P
Originally Posted by madru17
nice gains
Thank you!

Old 07-22-2010, 03:14 AM
DonJuan348 is infamous around these parts
Everyone wants to know how much?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ferrari F360 EVOMSit Software Tuning @ SharkWerks