Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

F430 Muffler Bypass

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 12:08 AM
echo220 is infamous around these parts
F430 Muffler Bypass

I know many owners of F430's unplug their exhaust bypass valve so the valve stays open all the time. I essence this creates a free flow from the secondary cats out. Has anyone tried to just run straight pipes out from after the secondary cats and remove the muffler all together. It would be the same as having the exhaust bypass valve open all the time except you don't have 60 somewhat pounds of metal sitting back there doing nothing. I'm getting my hi-flow cats installed next week before heading down to Portland Raceway and was thinking of doing this mod.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
HI

Fabspeed Motorsport has done this for a 430 Scuderia and we have VIDEO and dyno results on my website. The cars saved over 50+LBs and added power and sports car sound with a X pipe. WE can do this for all 430 cars too. WE belnd both sides of the V8 engines exhaust banks and had great sports car sound.

Joe Fabiani
Fabspeed Motorsports USA
www.fabspeed.com:)

Old 10-16-2010, 08:39 AM
TT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond repute
bet that would sound sick

Old 10-17-2010, 09:27 PM
aj3310 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 993RSClubsport
HI

Fabspeed Motorsport has done this for a 430 Scuderia and we have VIDEO and dyno results on my website. The cars saved over 50+LBs and added power and sports car sound with a X pipe. WE can do this for all 430 cars too. WE belnd both sides of the V8 engines exhaust banks and had great sports car sound.

Joe Fabiani
Fabspeed Motorsports USA
www.fabspeed.com:)
Any pics?