Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Black 458 Italia Wrapped by Premier

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 11-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
very nice

Old 11-22-2010, 01:23 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
damn good job !! and when the 458's arent catching on fire , they are growing on me.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:53 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
Stellar work, guys.

Old 11-26-2010, 11:43 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Premier Films
Customer was not crazy with the previous wraps on his other cars wrapped by another company. This time around, decided to bring it to our Northern California facility to have it wrapped up for an extensive road trip. All work of the clear bra is done via our signature custom application method...AND What better color - BLACK - to show off what is possible in the hands of our technicians.
Hi, I am new to the whole wrap thing, and would like to learn more about it. Aside from the obvious benefits of protecting the surface stone chips and scrap, are there any disadvantage of having this done?

I was told the paint need to “breath”, some said the plastic might have spider web like cracks if it is too tight, or under extreme temperature change. Is this true? But I live in the bayarea, and cars are in garage both at home and office.

Mots important will the film distort the natural surface in term of look, touch/feel? I have friends that cover their new chairs with plastic wrap, I am concern that is how I would feel about the car if it is wrap..

How about long term washing and waxing effects on the film? Do I have to re-wrap the car once every few years?

Thanks

Old 11-27-2010, 03:28 AM
me90kreuz is infamous around these parts
great jobs! looks nice!

Old 11-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
I was told the paint need to “breath”, some said the plastic might have spider web like cracks if it is too tight, or under extreme temperature change. Is this true? But I live in the bayarea, and cars are in garage both at home and office.
-the paint only needs to breath or cure 30 days post paint application. After this, you can apply waxes, sealants, and paint protection film without any issues.
-The cracking is covered under the film manufacturer's warranty. This was a problem of the past with some of the 1st generation of films, which was some 15 years ago.

Mots important will the film distort the natural surface in term of look, touch/feel? I have friends that cover their new chairs with plastic wrap, I am concern that is how I would feel about the car if it is wrap..
-We recommend you schedule a time to come in to see it in person. It doesn't not feel rough or like what is used to protect furniture during delivery...much more technology involved with paint protection film.

How about long term washing and waxing effects on the film? Do I have to re-wrap the car once every few years?
-from experience, most of our customers never need to replace the film. Usually when they do, it is because of a minor accident or some type of mishap

Old 11-29-2010, 09:52 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Premier Films
-We recommend you schedule a time to come in to see it in person. It doesn't not feel rough or like what is used to protect furniture during delivery...much more technology involved with paint protection film.
Thanks for the clarification, I will call and come by in the near future

Old 11-29-2010, 10:27 PM
Baby Gorilla is infamous around these parts
Wow....

Old 11-29-2010, 11:10 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
wow..u guy does amazing job on it..so flawless..

Old 11-30-2010, 08:14 AM
JetJockey is infamous around these partsJetJockey is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

When you own a Ferrari of that caliber a wrap is pennies and cost is unimportant LOL. Great JOB!

Old 11-30-2010, 09:08 PM
X98boardwell is infamous around these parts
Nice Job. The 458 is one of the best looking cars out right now. My 996TT is also wrapped with mirrors, sills, and everything up front... and it's black. It can look very good or terrible on that color. You guys do great work and I think I was lucky as well because I couldn't be happier with how mine turned out.

Bryan

Old 12-01-2010, 11:36 PM
driver1712 is infamous around these parts
looks great... a lot of nice horses in that stable!

Old 01-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Basic Sponsor
Here is a red one we just completed on Friday. Customer had this previously done by another local company new to the biz of clear bra app. He was very dissatisfied with the previous application, but had it done through recommendations from forum members and by the customer's account this company was much "cheaper". Brought it in for us to redo the entire front end. here are the results of Premier's Signature Wrap (sorry, we didn't take before photos of this one, but it's no different from the others we have taken in the past):

Old 01-03-2011, 01:02 AM
syosh is infamous around these parts
Awesome job as usual. I think I see my 535i in the background as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black 458 Italia Wrapped by Premier