Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Aftermarket Exhaust - 2002 360

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 05:11 PM
DonJuan348 is infamous around these parts
Rob,

What's your email so I can send you a sound to get your opinion

Old 01-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-10-2011, 10:27 AM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by adamls2
I believe that is actually a comparo of kressieg with a tubi muffler. hard to tell but that is what it looks like at the end when they get the camera close to the mufflers. i certainly could be wrong however.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
Juan,
Your car sounds good I wouldn't mess with it. Maybe change the headers if you still have stock.

Our agency power headers were a 25hp and 25lbs gain over stock on our mustang dyno.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:01 AM
DonJuan348 is infamous around these parts
Rob,

You told me since I have an Euro car that it wasn't really necessary. That I would only gain about 10hp.

I think after I find a stradale bumper I may change to headers . Especially since mi miles are getting high. Almost 60k

I am going to do an ECU tune .

Old 01-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Site Sponsor
Sorry Juan,
Forgot your car was a euro. They still make power just not as much. Software will be good for the car.

Old 01-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by taylorcoleman
I've spent more time on youtube listening to aftermarket exhausts than driving my 360 since I purchased in ~3 weeks ago (Pgh weather).

The Capristo L3 is the sound for me, though I'm not too picky. Plz feel free to comment whether you have kept yours stock -- I just can't fathom running the stock exhaust as it's way too quiet for my liking.

Plz also see my WTB post here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...t-exhaust.html
Hey Taylor, make sure to check out the Fabspeed Exhaust for the 360. We are experts in the Ferrari Exhaust market and have many different sound and power options that would suite your needs. It will also cost half the cost of any other after market system and be better quality, make HP with a sporty and exotic sound and be backed by a Lifetime warranty. Let me know if you have any questions and I can also offer you a nice member discount on the products. GL with your purchase.

Fabspeed 360 Products: http://www.fabspeed.com/ferrari_360.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MKExT3jSM

Old 01-19-2011, 10:31 PM
gousfbulls1 is infamous around these parts
I love the sound on ALLLLL OF THEM

Old 01-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Hainz is a glorious beacon of lightHainz is a glorious beacon of lightHainz is a glorious beacon of lightHainz is a glorious beacon of lightHainz is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56xqod9CMH4&hd=1

The red 360 Spider has a Challenge Stradale exhaust and the 360 Modena has a tubi exhaust...

Old 01-20-2011, 09:22 PM
rmani is infamous around these partsrmani is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vividracing2
Sorry Juan,
Forgot your car was a euro. They still make power just not as much. Software will be good for the car.
Why does a Euro car not produce the same gains as the US version?

Old 01-21-2011, 09:08 AM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Just curious How does the euro not make as much power?

Old 01-21-2011, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rmani
Why does a Euro car not produce the same gains as the US version?
rmani, the European version has to comply with different emissions so there are no cats in the headers like the US car. Thats why the HP and TQ gains from the Fabspeed headers on a US car are greater then the Euro car. But they make an improvement either way in power, exhaust flow, quality and sound.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Alex@Fabspeed
rmani, the European version has to comply with different emissions so there are no cats in the headers like the US car. Thats why the HP and TQ gains from the Fabspeed headers on a US car are greater then the Euro car. But they make an improvement either way in power, exhaust flow, quality and sound.
If euro cars don't have the cats in the headers does that mean they already are louder and make more power than the US version?

Also how come no one makes an actual cat back exhaust it's always just a muffler? Am I missing something?

Thanks for all the information!

Old 01-23-2011, 07:09 AM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
on a 348/355/360/430/458, the "muffler" is the cat back. Look in a ferrari engine bay and report back Pay particular attention to cat location, and muffler positioning.

Justin

Old 01-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by justinn
on a 348/355/360/430/458, the "muffler" is the cat back. Look in a ferrari engine bay and report back Pay particular attention to cat location, and muffler positioning.

Justin
thanks for clarification.