Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

2012 Ferrari FF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 08:04 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
I also love the z3 coupe

Originally Posted by jaspergtr
If you like this Ferrari, I'll consider your opinion skewed.
and hate the looks of the 458 so you might be right

Old 01-25-2011, 12:31 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
i think there is too much hate on this thing...its like the panamera...i grew to liking the looks of it after seeing it in person and you got to give it credit for what it can do.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:36 PM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by adamls2
i think there is too much hate on this thing...its like the panamera...i grew to liking the looks of it after seeing it in person and you got to give it credit for what it can do.
I still hate the panamera so it makes sense.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:54 PM
Fast997turbo is infamous around these parts
I have a bit of a problem. I know it is wrong, but I like this thing. Problem is, I like anything that is a sport hatch, similar to the Z3 M coupe. So really, I have been wanting for manufacturers to make cars that look like this.

As a previous owner of a F355, I know purists will kill me, but I like this thing.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:00 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
I also love the z3 coupe and hate the looks of the 458 so you might be right
Yeah, you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum.
Originally Posted by Fast997turbo
I have a bit of a problem. I know it is wrong, but I like this thing. Problem is, I like anything that is a sport hatch, similar to the Z3 M coupe. So really, I have been wanting for manufacturers to make cars that look like this.

As a previous owner of a F355, I know purists will kill me, but I like this thing.
I'm not a 'purist', by definition, but I'd kill you if you bought one.

Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by adamls2
Sad, like the Panamera and the first gen Cayenne, it's fugly but will probably sell well.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:41 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
It´s the same dicussion that the Panamera was going through. The performance is nothing to worry about, but the car is clearly
polarizing heavily and i doubt that will go away. It is clearly a love or hate thing. The difference is that, when the Pana came out, Porsche already have gone down a "wider" path with the release of the Cayenne years back.

This may not have 4 doors but since it is AWD and looks like a mixture between a station wagon and a hatchback, i understand why car fans see pure blasphemy looking at it. Ferrari always said they are not compromising, but with AWD and a hatch-Concept they are really stretching their die-hard attitude, if u know what i mean.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:01 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
IMHO the side view is the only thing that kills it's looks. The rear end is nice, the front end is so-so, but the side view makes you question if this is a Ferrari.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
So this must be a 456 replacement? It looks ok, but doesn't compare to 599 or 458 in my opinion.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:15 AM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
It is quite unlike most everything they have introduced in a while, but it has presence. At least it isn't a 456. I never could grow to like the 456, but I rather like this one. Will be interesting to see just how large the car when you are in front of it. I think most Z3 Coupe discussion will end when people see it in person (I have not, just figuring). The interesting thing about this car is that it should be fairly practical. Plenty of space, power and all wheel drive could make this the ultimate DD.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:17 PM
ghost//dub is infamous around these parts

Old 01-29-2011, 05:35 AM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ghost//dub
Every time I look at the FF, this is how I feel. I actually feel myself getting angry looking at it. Ferrari is heading in a poor direction if this is the future of the company.

Old 01-30-2011, 09:19 AM
anucci is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ghost//dub

Old 01-30-2011, 10:55 PM
jlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nice
What is wrong with Ferrari trying to make a car that is also practical and usable? Form following function. This would make a very nice rich person's daily driver. I like this car much more than the 612.

Old 01-31-2011, 02:09 AM
Bigrigger has a spectacular aura aboutBigrigger has a spectacular aura about
Lets forget the looks for a sec... WTF do Ferrari know about making a AWD car?? They made 1 prototype in the mid 80's to compete in the Group B rally but the FIA banned the cars/class before it could come into production.

AFAIK there isnt even anything in the FIAT group that it could be based on or derived from. Its not like you can just slap a front diff on and call it good, a AWD system nowadays is very complex, esspically if its going into a high end sports car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Ferrari FF