Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

My First Ferrari delivered yesterday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 09:08 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
My First Ferrari delivered yesterday

After owning over 20 Porsches since 1979, my first Ferrari was delivered yesterday. We just got back from vacation Thursday and I received a call before noon Friday that the truck would be at the house by 12:30. Left the office and arrived home about two minutes before the truck arrived. Since I had to get back to work and I work on Saturdays, this evening was the first time I had a chance to drive it. This was my 60th birthday gift to myself and I am almost ashamed to admit that I was intimidated to drive it. That lasted about 2 minutes. Holy sh*t - what a car. It is Blu Pozzi with Cuoio (I still can't figure out how to pronounce this.) The build is as follows:

Scuderia Ferrari Shields on Fenders
Giallo Modena Brake Callipers
Carbon Fiber Central Console
Carbon Fiber Driver Area + LEDS
Tachometer in Yellow Color
Color Upon Request For Dashboard BLU SCURO (DARK BLUE)
Color Upon Request For Front Dashboard BLU SCURO (DARK BLUE)
Interior Color For Upper Zone CUOIO
Leather Upholstery For Headliner CUOIO
Color Upon Request For Central Tunnel CUOIO
Color Upon Request For Steering Wheel BLU SCURO (DARK BLUE)
Color Upon Request For Seat Piping BLU SCURO (DARK BLUE)
Leather Upholstery For Rear Shelf CUOIO
Daytona Style For The Seats CUOIO
Inner Grills in Leather Color
Colored Safety Belts CINTURE BEIGE-COCOS
Full Recaro Seats
AFS Front Lighting System
Front Lifter
Rear Parking Camera
Front And Rear Parking Sensors
iPod Installation
HiFi Premium Sound System
Satellite Navigation System
TYRES PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
FULL OPTIONAL MIRRORS
MSRP 290,380.00

And I thought Porsche knew how to charge for options!!

A few delivery pictures.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:12 AM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
Magnificent. The light seats go beautifully with the color scheme. Enjoy in good health.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:15 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Congrats Duffy and Happy Birthday! I may be alone on this, but I have to admit, it's refreshing to finally see someone NOT 20-something with their first F-car. Enjoy it and be safe!

Old 04-03-2011, 09:35 AM
tonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud of
Congrats

Old 04-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Wow absolutely beautiful!!
Congrats!

Just a heads up, make sure you warm it up pretty good before you really open her up because Ferrari's have a habit of getting cracked headers if ya don't warm them up properly.

Might be different with this latest and greatest though.

Again congrats and enjoy!

Old 04-03-2011, 10:42 AM
revolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to behold
Wow nice car enjoy in good health

Old 04-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Bolt-OnM3 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car! Enjoy in good health!

Old 04-03-2011, 10:46 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Well done indeed and enjoy in good health

Old 04-03-2011, 11:48 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
WOW, congrats. Beautiful color combo as well, i don't think i've seen it before
by the way.......Happy B-day!!

Old 04-03-2011, 12:31 PM
giants08 is infamous around these parts
Congrats now thats a great birthday present

Old 04-03-2011, 12:34 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
car look gorgeous...congrats on the Bday purchase...enjoy in good health

Old 04-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations, Duffy, on your new baby! Wow! The excitement translates through your words,, and I know the other that can't be,, is tingling in your fingertips and the pit of your stomach!

A "C" note says you have personally touched every square inch of `er by now!

And now your wife knows a new level of jealousy! Che bella ragazza!

Old 04-03-2011, 02:16 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
congrats she's a beauty tasteful and suits u hope u enjoy it in good health !

Old 04-03-2011, 02:19 PM
sam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to behold
congratulations! and happy birthday.
enjoy it in good health!

Old 04-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
My favorite Ferrari color, congratulations. Enjoy!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My First Ferrari delivered yesterday