Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Anyone knows the colour of this F430 Scuderia 16M?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 10:21 AM
RacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud of
Anyone knows the colour of this F430 Scuderia 16M?

Hi all, last Sunday I attended a Ferrari Meeting and there was this gorgeous 16M Spider!! But I don't know what kind of paint was that because it was darker than Rosso Corsa but lighter than Rosso Fiorano!! It was very particular and I really liked it!!
I think the 16M Spider is amazing to see and to hear and in this video you can also hear the Engine Sound during some revs and an acceleration!

What do you think about it? Can you help me to find the name of the colour?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3RlhP8IWw

Thanks

Old 06-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Can't help you with the color, sorry.
Just for the record, Rosso corsa is darker than Rosso fiorano.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:40 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Not 100% sure, but it looks like Nuovo Rosso.

Jeff

Old 06-29-2011, 10:29 AM
RacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud of
Yes, I've known that was the "Triple Layer Red paint", Rosso Tristrato!

Old 06-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Lombard is infamous around these parts
Yup, it is available in two color black and red but the demand of the black cars is increasing due to people trends to buy the black color car. But the loyal customer of the red car is still wish to buy red car.