Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

EXO Forged wheels for FERRARI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Former Vendor
EXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutEXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura about
Guys I will be out of town for the weekend. If you have any questions or need prices please email them to sales@exoforged.com or you can pm me. I greatly appreciate all the support you guys are giving me in the early stages of my business. I look forward to working with all of you!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 12-19-2011, 08:26 AM
Former Vendor
EXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutEXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura about
Im back in the office. All pms have been replied to! I am having a year end sale that will blow anything else away!!! CALL EMAIL OR PM FOR DETAILS! You dont want to miss this one!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 12-20-2011, 09:34 PM
Boxzing is infamous around these parts
After three pages of hype, I checked out your wheels, IMO, nothing special....

Old 12-21-2011, 08:10 AM
Former Vendor
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I do appreciate yours.

Jesse Veron

Old 12-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Former Vendor
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We are back in the office through the new year and are expecting great things in 2012. I have responded to all emails and pms and will be extending all the deals through the new year. If you have any questions about anything or just need a quote drop me a line and Ill be sure to hit you back asap.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 12-27-2011, 09:33 PM
pondjumper is infamous around these partspondjumper is infamous around these parts
Why are you in Lake Charles? Not a huge car scene over there.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:06 AM
Former Vendor
Very good question. I moved here from Baton Rouge LA almost two years due to a few business opportunities. I have done well with those and have ventured more into something that I love, which is the car scene. My wife and I really love Houston and want to raise our two girls in either Katy, Cypress, or The Woodlands, TX. I have a business in the Houston Area already, and within 2012, I will be moving that direction and moving the company there. I just am finishing up loose ends with my grandmothers place here in LC since she will not leave the nursing home. I know this is probably a more defined answer than you were looking for but I would rather be too descriptive than not enough! If you have any more questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Jesse Veron

Old 01-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Former Vendor
I hope everyone had a blessed holiday season. I look forward to a great 2012 and will be offering substantial price cuts from here on out. All prices have been permanantly dropped. Call or drop me a line for details. Lets have a great year!
Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 01-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Former Vendor
I hope everyone had a blessed holiday season. I look forward to a great 2012 and will be offering substantial price cuts from here on out. All prices have been permanantly dropped. Call or drop me a line for details. Lets have a great year!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 01-08-2012, 03:17 PM
charleysung is infamous around these parts
I'm interested in the ExoMesh8 for my Ferrari 360. What is the build time on these?

I would be interested in 19x9 front and 20x12 rear, brushed center with chrome lip and exposed rivets. Please PM me price quote and (most importantly) build time. Thanks.

Old 01-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Former Vendor
pm sent my friend!

Jesse Veron

Old 01-09-2012, 08:21 AM
charleysung is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by EXOForged Wheels
pm sent my friend!

Jesse Veron
Can you pm me again? I didn't receive it for some reason.

Old 01-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Former Vendor
check it now! Sorry for the trouble

Jesse Veron

Old 01-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Former Vendor
I have a buyer committed but offer is still open! Drop me a line to see whats up!

Jesse Veron

Old 01-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Former Vendor
I will be at Cars and Coffee in Houston TX on February 4th. I would love to speak to all of you guys and meet you face to face. I should have a customer of mine there with his yellow corvette Z06 with Black Concave EXOMesh8's. Pictures will be up really soon. Thanks for all of the patience with the website and for supporting me thus far! If you have any questions please drop me a line. I have lowered my prices permanantly! Hit me up for an amazing deal!
Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EXO Forged wheels for FERRARI