Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Fabspeed 360 Performance Package Installation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed 360 Performance Package Installation

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to post a some pics of a 360 Spider (Euro model) that is in our shop for a full Performance Package installation. We have finally moved into our new facility and have more space than ever for installs and new product development (notice the 2013 Boxster S (981) in the background of a few of the pics.

The car was recently purchased by the current owner and was having some CEL/bad cat/bad o2 sensor problems. The dealer wasn't sure of the exact problem until it could be diagnosed properly, but the thought of spending about $6k per side for new cats had him call us. We are installing our full system with ECU upgrade (along with new o2 sensors from Ricambi) for roughly the cost of new Ferrari cats alone!

Notice the small catalytic converters that were spliced into the tips. I haven'e seen this before, but I assume it related to federalizing the Euro model. I guess they need to fit an additional cat (since the Euro cars do not have the pre-cats in the headers) and just decided to put it in the tip. This car will run so much better when it is complete.

Performance Package includes:
-Fabspeed Sport Headers
-Fabspeed 200 cell HJS Sport Cats
-Fabspeed Maxflo Muffler
-Fabspeed Polished Tips
-Fabspeed Carbon Fiber Airbox Covers
-BMC Air filters
-EVOMSit ECU upgrade

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Jeff

Attached Images      
Old 08-18-2012, 10:10 AM
550orm5 is infamous around these parts
Solid upgrades. Any dyno graphs of power increases?

Old 08-21-2012, 05:07 PM
onurleft is infamous around these parts
This is great, I would 100% do this if I was having the same issues. I would love to see the gains afterwards

Old 09-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Hey Guys,

We didn't do any dyno testing on this car since we already have that data from our 360. Below is a clip of the silver car leaving our shop as well as a dyno graph from our 360 with the same package.

Jeff

Attached Images  
Old 09-12-2012, 11:20 AM
irishfan1985 is infamous around these parts
did this correct the CEL issue

Old 09-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by irishfan1985
did this correct the CEL issue
Yes, by doing the ECU upgrade we can disable the cat monitoring which causes the CEL. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Jeff