Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

The Ferrari LaFerrari Revealed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tuskir
McLaren P1 is undeniably a much, much sexier looking vehicle. No comparison whatsoever. This car looks like a freaking UFO, it is so freaking unique, futuristic, and aggressive. Ferrari is just not original enough, nothing about the LaFerrari makes me say "WOW". Now look at this car and try to keep your jaw from falling....
Not so fast. I think Lambo Veneno just took use of those words.

Attached Images   
Old 03-06-2013, 11:16 AM
BeachZone is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Heist
I disagree completely. Whats so special about an overly-excessive rebodied Aventador? Where's the innovation compared to what Ferrari, Porsche, and McLaren have now brought to the table?
Does it now make you think they just had to release something at Geneva to keep everyone from saying "Lamborghini who?"?

Although I do not approve of the "LaFerrari" title... I do think it is going to be a phenominal car. In terms of looks, I believe they could have done a better job but i'm not saying it's ugly by any means.

I give the Exterior 7.5/10... and definitely excited to see some interior photos!

I love Lambos, but the technology and brains behind this machine easily put the Veneno to shame IMO

With all that said... The McLaren P1 takes the cake for me. It is absolutely stunning in every single way! I drool everytime I look at it and cannot wait to learn more about it and what it's capable of! That IMO, is the epitome of the term "hypercar"

-Beach

Old 03-06-2013, 11:27 AM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Awesome and unique. Looks like a worthy successor to the Enzo, which also had its share of detractors. Looks are subjective, so folks saying others are better looking, blah, blah, blah, that's infinitely debatable.
Personally, I think its fantastic all around.
My money would still go to Pagani, though.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BeachZone
I disagree completely. Whats so special about an overly-excessive rebodied Aventador? Where's the innovation compared to what Ferrari, Porsche, and McLaren have now brought to the table?
Does it now make you think they just had to release something at Geneva to keep everyone from saying "Lamborghini who?"?

Although I do not approve of the "LaFerrari" title... I do think it is going to be a phenominal car. In terms of looks, I believe they could have done a better job but i'm not saying it's ugly by any means.

I give the Exterior 7.5/10... and definitely excited to see some interior photos!

I love Lambos, but the technology and brains behind this machine easily put the Veneno to shame IMO

With all that said... The McLaren P1 takes the cake for me. It is absolutely stunning in every single way! I drool everytime I look at it and cannot wait to learn more about it and what it's capable of! That IMO, is the epitome of the term "hypercar"

-Beach
The topic was aesthetic design, not technology. The Mclaren and Ferrari represent the latest cutting edge technology. The Aventador, technology design wise, is actually a 3-4 year old car.

Old 03-06-2013, 01:28 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !

Needs moar edges...

Old 03-06-2013, 01:58 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
other than boring wheels and a long nose, the Ferrari TheFerrari is pretty damn good looking. it's name is Ridiculously TheRidiculous, but the performance figures more than make up for it.

McLaren P1 is undeniably a much, much sexier looking vehicle. No comparison whatsoever. This car looks like a freaking UFO, it is so freaking unique, futuristic, and aggressive. Ferrari is just not original enough, nothing about the LaFerrari makes me say "WOW". Now look at this car and try to keep your jaw from falling....

every time i see the P1, it reminds me of a Garaiya.

that said, the P1 definitely has one of the sexiest rear ends out there.

i can't say that i'm a fan of the Lambo Veneno. that thing just looks absurd.

Attached Images  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:44 PM
ltrrtl218 is infamous around these parts
I feel like the renderings make the ferrari look better than the real life version. I think it has to do with the stance and fitment of the wheels in the renderings give a much more aggressive look compared to the real life one. i still think the P1 is a much sexier car in general

Old 03-09-2013, 05:15 PM

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ferrari-Flagships.jpg
Views:	742
Size:	318.4 KB
ID:	219462  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:03 PM
madflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nice
I'd actually take the F40 over all of those.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
The topic was aesthetic design, not technology. The Mclaren and Ferrari represent the latest cutting edge technology. The Aventador, technology design wise, is actually a 3-4 year old car.
Many Porsche enthusiasts actually prefer the 997 over 991 because it has a more raw and involving feel than the more technologically advanced 991. Same goes for Ferrari vs Lamborghini, in my opinion a Lambo is a lot more fun to drive and is more of a raw car than the Ferrari. Many owners prefer it that way, that's why Lambo stayed with the single-clutch transmission. Also you can't really compare Aventador to this Ferrari, you can buy 3 of them for the price of one LaFerrari lol.

Last edited by Tuskir; 03-14-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:53 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Many Porsche enthusiasts actually prefer the 997 over 991 because it has a more raw and involving feel than the more technologically advanced 991. Same goes for Ferrari vs Lamborghini, in my opinion a Lambo is a lot more fun to drive and is more of a raw car than the Ferrari. Many owners prefer it that way, that's why Lambo stayed with the single-clutch transmission. Also you can't really compare Aventador to this Ferrari, you can buy 3 of them for the price of one LaFerrari lol.
Just because something costs 3 times as much, doesn't make it 3 times better...

Also-
3 Venenos
499 LaFerraris

Compared to the Lambo, the LaFerrari is a mass produced car.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:15 PM
KevinC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BrandonH
Dumbest F'n name of all time.
Totally agree. They spent years designing and engineering the car and apparently spent less than 5 seconds to select that ridiculous name.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:39 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
Name or not, I like it.

Old 03-22-2013, 12:19 PM
funky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to behold
LaBonkers!

Old 03-23-2013, 06:10 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of

There is also an absurd rumour that someone has called a top-end supercar ‘LaFerrari’ although it seems unlikely that any manufacturer would be so ****ing ridiculous.

http://sniffpetrol.com/2013/03/05/laferrari-is-here/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Ferrari LaFerrari Revealed!