Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Need opinion... Hamann F430 Spider?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 11:29 PM
Banned
PA001 is infamous around these parts
Need opinion... Hamann F430 Spider?

Hi guys... my 430 will be arriving in less than 2 months... I'm debating whether to order the Hamann bodykit or not... what do you guys think? I've asked a few people for opinions and I'm getting mixed answers. I personally like the kit... just wondering what you guys think... thank you for your input. My 430 is white on red.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Banned
Ferrarislave is infamous around these parts
Being the Ferrari lover I am, I can say nothing beats a totally stock Ferrari. Anything besdies Exaust, and certain brand of wheels is overdone. Any wings, body kits, etc... just take away from the natrual beauty of the timeless design.

BTW, what options did oyu get on your F430?

Old 08-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Quite the colection you have there - some of the Lambo owners get together in LA some times - you part of that group?

Old 08-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Banned
Originally posted by Ferrarislave
Being the Ferrari lover I am, I can say nothing beats a totally stock Ferrari. Anything besdies Exaust, and certain brand of wheels is overdone. Any wings, body kits, etc... just take away from the natrual beauty of the timeless design.

BTW, what options did oyu get on your F430?
thanks for your input Ferrarislave!
as for options... as far as I can remember was satellite navi, high power hifi sound with woofer,special stitching, tire pressure monitor, bluetooth, carboceramic brake system, daytona style seats, powerseats, scuderia ferrari shield, spider with f1 tranny.

Old 08-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Banned
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Quite the colection you have there - some of the Lambo owners get together in LA some times - you part of that group?
Redlinerobert: thanks... I'm not part of that group... I would love to come out to one of the meets... I'm usually all over the place though... let me know of the next meet and if I'm in town I'll come down for sure

Old 08-23-2005, 12:55 AM
LittleJohny is infamous around these parts
Re: Need opinion... Hamann F430 Spider?

Originally posted by PA001
I personally like the kit
Problem solved, no? Who did you buy this car for anyway?

And I love how you can't even remember what options you put on your extremely expensive car

Old 08-23-2005, 01:45 AM
Banned
Re: Re: Need opinion... Hamann F430 Spider?

Originally posted by LittleJohny
Problem solved, no? Who did you buy this car for anyway?

And I love how you can't even remember what options you put on your extremely expensive car
Usually when I decide on a kit I wouldn't hesitate... for some reason I don't know why i'm having second thoughts on this one... I'm not sure if I should just leave the body alone and just lower the ride height a little bit and put on a set of wheels... or whether I should put the kit on anyways... I guess another reason why I'm having second thoughts is because alot of parkades in Hong Kong are really steep

I don't choose to forget... hell I ordered the damn thing almost 2 years ago!

Old 08-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Jack(LA) is infamous around these parts
I wouldn't do it, but aesthetics is a personal thing. If you like the look, go for it. Btw, all 430's need to lowered just a bit.

Please post some pics -- I think a white 430 should look awesome. I just didn't have the courage to order mine in that color.

Old 08-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Banned
Jack(LA): beautiful car... I can't wait till I get mine... thanks for your input.

Old 08-24-2005, 12:16 AM
LittleJohny is infamous around these parts
PA001, you have quite an amazing collection of cars, btw...

I'll never forget my visit to HK last year... I was there for 2 weeks and saw pretty much the entire Ferrari lineup on the road (coupel 360s, 456, 550M). I also saw the Lambo dealership which had the Gallardo, Murci, and Diablo.

Have fun, drive safe

Old 08-26-2005, 04:30 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
I wouldnt do it, keep it stock.

Old 08-29-2005, 11:12 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Hamann customer service from my experience BLOWS!!
Ordered some parts end of April for my Gallardo and they still not here....I cancelled the order...
Also, the only piece I like on the 430 from Hamann is the rear diffuser....wing is too ricey

Old 08-29-2005, 11:34 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Jack(LA)
[B]I wouldn't do it, but aesthetics is a personal thing. If you like the look, go for it. Btw, all 430's need to lowered just a bit.

Please post some pics -- I think a white 430 should look awesome. I just didn't have the courage to order mine in that color.

less is more. this pic is the best example. don't mess with the clean lines while everything is working beautifully.

Old 09-06-2005, 01:32 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Here's some comments form other automotive enthusiasts PA001!

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...highlight=f430

My 0.02$ Get some HRE's, drop it and be done!

Old 09-06-2005, 02:06 PM
trozenhorse is infamous around these parts
hamman wheels 5 star for the ferrari....they are hot....enjoy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need opinion... Hamann F430 Spider?